Preseason Pistons vs Bucks ~ Oct 13th

Discussion in 'Preseason 2005/6' started by Superstarov, Oct 2, 2005.

1. Zoso

Zoso First Round Draft Pick

What drives a lot of folks crazy, including myself. Is when Chauncey comes down on a fast break, pulls up at the three-point line and launches with no other Pistons in the vicinity to get a possible rebound.

That is a bad shot that he often takes, he even did in last night's game. Even though he made it, it was still a bad shot.
  2. himat

himat Bench Warmer

I always see him do that and he always makes it. But yes its a bad shot.
    Also I was not saying to give up open 3's I was saying you should make more plays to get the ball inside rather than thrwing up 25 footers all day. Chauncey is a great 3 point shooter, but thats just not our team. Heck I bet you Chauncey is better at getting inside than shooting 3's he's one of the strongest pointgaurds so he'll just manhandle his defender unless they double team him. If he gets fouled he has great upperbody strength and he can still make the shot for a 3 pointplay too.
  3. TheeTFD

TheeTFD All-Star

Fuzzy Math and the Tre

Remember that night JD went ten for ten from the tre? It was like the first time that had been done. We won. It's clear most of you see Bup-Bup as a monster player, that's why he deserves the Max Out Contract.
    He can do every thing. I say we let 'Note shoot 50 Tres. I bet he hits 25. And we'd win. 75 points right there. :nod:

Let's assume a game where each side has 80 touches.
    at 50% 2s they would score 80 points plus 10 more from FTs or 90 pts.
    ... The other team shoots 50% 2s (70) for 70 pts. plus 9 FTs for 9 pts. or 79, plus .333% {the low stantard} on 10 Tres. for a total of 89.99 points-Loser.
    ... At 40% (good) .4 x 10 = 4 x 3 = 12., 79 + 12 = 91 or WINNER, WINNER, WINNER!
    Did someone say C'Bill is a 42.xxx Tre Shooter. :nod: