Preseason Pistons vs Bulls ~ Oct 11

Discussion in 'Preseason 2005/6' started by Superstarov, Sep 19, 2005.

1. himat

himat Bench Warmer

I agree in a way, and disagree. When LB was here we basically always tried to post up with flip it will be both posting up, and moving the basketball for good jumpshots. i like it the way flips running it because we have some of the best overall shooters in tay, and Billups, one of the best jump shooting big man in the game in Sheed, and we have the best mid-range shooter in Rip. Also with flip having a variety of plays it will make this team a lot better offensively, and flip is helping us on the break off defensive stops. Which we have a lot of, and which means we'll have a lot of easy points. hope we play great against Milwaukee tommorow.
    Oh yeah after the game flip said he liked almost everything he saw except for rebounding so he said he was going to do some rebounding drills in practice. I'm liking him already!
  2. KGREG

KGREG All-Star

Yup.....just kind of caught me off guard last night, Tay having a regression never crossed my mind with the coaching change. I pray you're right because we need the Tay that avg's 15-16 and goes off for 20-25. Not the Tay that avg's under 10ppg and goes off for 15-16pts.
  3. himat

himat Bench Warmer

We can't use yesterdays game as a "proven" example. A lot of our starters were very passive especially Chauncey. Tay was a tiny bit aggresive I think he took a guy to the rim, and did his hook/floater shot. After I saw Ben used in the offense a lot yeaterday even with flip here I'm sure he's going to want plays for Tay. lets hope I'm not wrong.
  4. OLD SKOOL HQ

OLD SKOOL HQ All-Star

To Tayshawn

Thanks for the info.....I think I'll get League pas ...$169 down neya in H-town....
    By the way-
    I hate cities that make up nicknames for themselves, like H-town, The Nat, The Ville, etc....i believe there are only 5 real nicknames and we have the bet:
    MOTOWN
    Chitown
    The Big apple
    The city of Brothrly Love
    The big Easy
    some love goes to:
    Beantown
    La-La
    The emerald City

...my bruddas!:nod:

:yo: