1. Football Picks Survivor is done for 2014. Congrats to billlaimbeer from The Pistons Forum

Prophetic posts from the past

Discussion in 'Pistons and NBA' started by basketbills, Feb 2, 2009.

1. basketbills

basketbills All-Star Forum Donor

This member only has 2 posts in a few years but this was a good one. Any posts from the past that were good?

far north [​IMG]
    11/21/2007

Re: Rotations
    I actually think we did well without Hamilton in terms of the starting unit. It seems like we have too many scoring options and people get passive like Tayshaun... I think Hamilton's instant offense and could see him coming off the bench like Ginobili and still playing a lot of minutes, but just stagger our starters... It seems like our bench has to be a bunch of youngsters or something and sometimes they look lost. With Rip playing with the second unit he can take over and the team will run well. I'd start Aflalo instead to play D and be an unselfish starter, and then the team would play with more balance. Why is it our guys are the only "All Stars" who would have a problem coming off the bench like that? Ginobili's every bit as good as Hamilton, and has no issue with this even though Argentina's been very competitive with the US in international competition and he's like this international basketball superstar... I think it would be worth a try.

2. Darth Tater

Darth Tater All-Star Forum Donor 6x Fantasy Champion

3. BillLaimbeer

BillLaimbeer All-Star 4x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor