1. Football Picks Survivor is done for 2014. Congrats to billlaimbeer from The Pistons Forum

Public Service Announcement

Discussion in 'Pistons and NBA' started by Winnersville, Jun 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Panda

The Panda Garbage Post All Star Forum Donor

Lol. God hates Cleveland. Your team has less history than Toronto.

I don't think anyone here thinks that Jennings + Smith = championships. But you would have to be even more deluded to think that Kyrie "Mr one way player" Irving is going to lead a team any further. Who else is even on your team? You play no defense, suck on offense, signed a borderline child for a coach for 5 years and have to suffer under Dan Gilbert. At least we can crack the 30 game mark. You got the #1 last year and picked Anthony Bennett. Well he has been pretty fantastic.

Lets compare picks
    Anthony Bennett - 4.2ppg 0.3a 3.0 reb and a fantastic PER of 6.95. Did you notice he also can't guard a turtle? Yeah, great pick
    KCP - 5.9 /.7/2 and a garbage 9.46 PER. But a solid defender who has earned more than 10mpg

So, let me know when you find a single metric by which you can argue that your picks are better than ours.

Well I live in Sydney, Australia. Which is one of the best places in the world to live. So enjoy your relative high employment, low education, high crime.

Cleveland eats balls. They are absolute garbage. Your all star point guard can't win games, and you have lingered in the lottery forever. You are pretty much SAC 2.0, except at least Boogie is fun to watch and they have even a single strand of DNA on their team capable of playing defense.

David Blatt hasn't done anything yet.

Let me know when you even win one title, let alone 5. Not that I care about rings anyway. LeBron to cleveland? Haha, he left for a reason, he ain't coming back.

Of our last 4 games head to head, you have lost 3.

Go hop on the Lakers bandwagon or something man. Nobody got time for this rubbish.

Also, welcome to the forum. Our underlying rule is 'be nice'.

So here is a picture of a kangaroo
    [​IMG]

2. Walter

Walter All-Star Forum Donor

Kangaroos are nice.

S.J. likes this.
  3. webz

webz All-Star Snub Administrator 2x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

Oh no they're not!

linwood likes this.
  4. TheeTFD

TheeTFD All-Star

Brownies, Injins both subject to Det. ownership and it doesn't know hockey
    delusions of grandor is all we have in common

5. max

max All-Star

Cavs are kind of like the Lions of the NBA. Been around a long time and never won a title. They have been to the Finals once but got swept so that
    should not count.

Nemo likes this.
  6. coynejeremy

coynejeremy All-Star Administrator 1x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

Welcome to the forum, Winnersville. As The Panda said, our underlying rule is "be nice". This post is not conducive to that policy and the only reason it hasn't turned into a flame war is because the people on this forum are a good group. I'm closing this thread because I don't want anything to escalate any further.

Vigorous and healthy debate, Building camaraderie=good
    Personal attacks=bad.

roscoe36 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.