R.I.P. for Rip?

Discussion in 'Pistons and NBA' started by BallDon'tLie, Dec 30, 2008.

1. dba

dba All-Star Moderator 1x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

Not bad. Marion played the four for years in Phx and works there better than Prince. Sure seems like Riles would do it - Rip playing off Wade is a nice combo. It all hinges on whether Marion will step up and play like his next contract depends on it. If he were to, the trade makes for a very versatile Pistons team.

2. Latinoking90

Latinoking90 Bench Warmer

And this is why AI is getting tons of All-Star votes AND NOT RIP (Not even on the list)! This is why seats are being filled at the Palace. This is why when AI missed practice it was a huge deal. Did Michael Jordan stop being a superstar when he played with the Wizards? Has Shaq stop being a superstar even though he's not what he once was? No, it's why Amare is mad that he's no longer sees himself as the franchise player. Once you're a superstar in the NBA, you stay a superstar. Allen Iverson is a first ballot HALL OF FAMER and you want to send him to the bench, just because Rip might play better starting? Why you think Curry is doing small ball? To actually have a point guard but still start AI and TGRH.

3. lk#1

lk#1 First Round Draft Pick

I don't think this organisation is willing to pay tax.

4. Jumpman313G

Jumpman313G First Round Draft Pick

5. Latinoking90

Latinoking90 Bench Warmer

6. KGREG

KGREG All-Star

If Joe could do that I would then ask him to walk on water as he turns my Aquafina into Merlot. Also, Phx just acquired J-Rich to give the impression that they are still trying to win a Ring, it might work next season though when Amare officially opts out of his last year; if Phx thinks they'll lose him for nothing I'm sure they'd rather have someting to show for it. The Suns are so stupid, they allowed JoeJ to get away, gave away Rudy Fernandez and Rajon Rondo.....IDIOTS, or rather cheap ownership.

7. KGREG

KGREG All-Star

We're already over the Hard Cap right now, Marion would put us over another $3million so it'd cost us just under $6mill in tax this season, not exactly the NY Knicks now are we. Plus next seasons cap space will make up for it.

8. armygirl

armygirl Bench Warmer Forum Donor

When you become a real Pistons fan we can talk. Even then, you have to ask yourself one question, "Who's Your Mama", I already know who your daddy is (AI). Fair weather, Johnette come lately fan. You are a real tripppppppppppppppppppppppppp.