1. 10 years of friendship, arguing, and fanatical Pistons fandom! Read about it here
  2. PF.com is also on Facebook. Follow/Like us Here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Preseason live streaming: No preseason games will be televised but Pistons.com will provide live streams of the four home games. All eight games will be broadcast by radio flagship Detroit Sports 105.1. Preseason opener is Tuesday here against the Indiana Pacers.

Discussion in 'Pistons and NBA' started by max, Mar 1, 2007.

1. max

max All-Star

Aug 15, 2005
    What in the heck is going on with this team? One of the hottest teams in the league. What are they doing right?

I have not been following them so hopefully someone who has can clue us in?
  2. pass99

pass99 All-Star Forum Donor

Aug 6, 2006
    Start with Bryan Colangelo, administrative staff knowledge, smart drafting, aggressive and no-nonsense commitment expected from the players who are to follow orders from the coach. A fan base that takes a jaundiced eye look (and completely justified) at the block-head US obsequiousness of hero-worshipers.

At the end of the season, the circle will become completed with the addition of Marc Iavaroni.

Two weeks ago, I finished reading Jack McCallum's book, :07 Seconds Or Less. You will get the rest of your question answered from reading this book.

And please, don't let this get around.