Robert Horry Biting Incident/Suspension???

Discussion in 'Pistons and NBA' started by armygirl, Mar 3, 2006.

1. armygirl

armygirl Bench Warmer Forum Donor

I hope you guys looked at the Robert Horry Incident last night. He actually did a Mike Tyson, trying to take a chunk of flesh out of Stakehouse.

I really would like to see what the league is prepared to do about that one. Not only is that some serious physical contact, but with the issue of HIV that was a very dangerous move.

If this incident involved our very own Rasheed Wallace he would be probably gone for the regular season.

Let's see how this all is going to play out.
  2. linwood

linwood All-Star

Wow! I didn't see anything about this. That sounds crazy. Has Bigshot Bob turned into Bob the Biter?
  3. G-man

G-man Starter

Face it, Steakhouse has always presented himself as prime meat. No one in the NBA takes as much willing physical punishment as JS. He never saw a body that he shouldn't brush-up against to take his shot off. I think he's one of the most physical guys in the game, which is why I liked him so much.

Lot's of "paint workers" take pride in rattling old Stacks bones as he's coming inside, they know he's going to get his contact and charity shot no matter what. It's almost a rite of passage.

But apparently, big shot Bob wanted his "pound a flesh" in a slightly different manner. With niblets and gravy....
  4. SKluck

SKluck First Round Draft Pick

Horry is a bit of a clown, he can get serious and pumped up sometimes, but he didn't look at that fired up, Stack was furious though. I think Horry saw that and kind of did the motion to try and get Stack to let go of him. He never closed or started to close his jaw.
  5. mercury

mercury Bench Warmer

Cannibal Bob...
    If we see the Spurs in the finals we just need to put a lil A1 sauce on Mo (Bob) Evans and run him off the 3 point line.... he'll follow Mo around like Pavlov's K9.

But no "where's the beef" Tayshaun... he's worse than chicken wings.:P
  6. roscoe36

roscoe36 All-Star Administrator

Stole this from a Spurs fan...

[​IMG]
  7. professor

professor Bench Warmer Forum Donor

he actually took a little nibble of, or gummed, jason terry too on the same play. but he actually got his suspension for the weird grabbing of dick bavetta after the fight was broken up. bavetta was up in horry's face, yelling at him about something, and horry sort of grabbed him, and then hugged him and patted his ass. it was all in all sort of surreal.