Rod Marinelli - Aten HUT!

Discussion in 'Football, Baseball, and Hockey' started by roscoe36, Mar 4, 2006.

1. roscoe36

roscoe36 All-Star Administrator

Rod Marinelli on press conferences...
    I run my unit how I run my unit. You want to investigate me, roll the dice and take your chances. I eat breakfast 300 yards from 4000 urban Detroiters who are trained to kill me, so don't think for one second that you can come down here, flash your press credentials, and make me nervous.

Rod Marinelli on being told who to play by Millen...
    Make Joey the starter. Yes, I'm sure that's the thing to do. Wait, I have a better idea. Why don't we just make everyone on the practice squad a starter? As a matter of fact, why don't we just start the entire team? Matt, go on out there and tell those boys to stop practicing in pads, they're starting on Sunday.

Rod Marinelli on Mike Martz's opinion of Joey...
    I think he's pretty much of a weasel myself, but he's an awfully good Offensive Co-ordinator. And we see eye to eye on a lot of things, including how to run a football team. And, I believe that taking a QB who isn't quite up to the job and shipping him off to another team puts the NFL as a whole in danger!

Rod Marinelli when asked why Joey was released...
    My answer is I don't have the first damn clue. Maybe he was a weak armed sissy who liked to eat strawberries and drink champagne. And maybe he didn't have any friends. I'm an educated man, but I'm afraid I can't speak intelligently about the lifestyle of Joseph Harrington. What I do know is that he was set to be the starting QB but then we watched the tape and shipped him out. Now, are these the questions I was called here to answer? Manhood and roster spots? Please tell me you have something more, Mr. Free Press Reporter. These two men are on trial for their careers. Please tell me Matt and Mike haven't pinned their hopes on an immobile QB with the heart of a daffodil.
  2. TheeTFD

TheeTFD All-Star

You're blowing my mind here Micro. Could we stick to the truth. I can't free associate like that.
  3. Superstarov

Superstarov First Round Draft Pick

Micro...

Ahhh.

I'm not sure if that's really funny, or really sad.