Rodney Stuckey is not happy

Discussion in 'Pistons and NBA' started by 2Tough4You, Jan 10, 2010.

1. Buckeyes#1

Buckeyes#1 First Round Draft Pick

So Rodney ain't happy eh? That's what we get. We reap what we sow. If you plant an apple seed, don't be surprised if you get an apple tree. I knew it was a boneheaded decision the moment I caught wind of Dumars trading Billups. You don't amputate the head when you cut yourself shaving. Instead of tweeking, now we set ourselves back at least three more years. At least. If this doesn't surpass the boneheaded decision of drafting Darko, it has to be a close second. I get that something had to be done to recatch the Cavs and Boston. It required tweeking, minor surgery at worst. Instead, we decapitated the whole freakin body.

Reminds me of that 50's song. Dumb dumb dumb dumb, dumb, dooby dooby, dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb. Dooby dooby, dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb, dumb dumb dumb dumb, wah wah wah wah.

2. mercury

mercury Bench Warmer

Rodney's happy tonight...

Q's throwin' a streak bustin party (or is he just just streaking?).

Finally time to relax.

3. Walter

Walter All-Star Forum Donor

*sigh*
    Just let it go guys. We weren't going to go any further with Billups. You keep him and you don't have money to play with, because Pistons ownership won't ever pay luxury tax. You're stuck with the same old carousel of Darvin Hams, Flip Murrays and Nazr Mohammeds. You ride Billups till he retires, and you've got nothing left. Now at least you have various pieces you can build around or trade with. We would've had a longer period of doom if we kept on hobbling along in that old cart.

4. Ernie the Slow Adult

Ernie the Slow Adult All-Star Forum Donor

Um, they don't have any $$ to play with.