Ron Artest

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports Central' started by Dirk Diggler, Jan 4, 2006.

1. Dirk Diggler

Dirk Diggler Second Round Draft Pick

I know I put this in a new thread but it is because it needs an urgent reply, I have been offered Artest and Shaun Livingston for Nocioni and Bobby Simmons, would you pull the trigger, I understand its a gamble...thats my problem, I need some outside opinions

2. #1Pistonfan

#1Pistonfan First Round Draft Pick 2x Fantasy Champion

Yeah, I would take it...you would be getting Artest, right?

3. himat

himat Bench Warmer

i don't know he hasn't been playing for a while, who knows when he'll play or how he would do on another team. damon is out for the rest of the season so bobby simmons will now be a starter. if i knew he'd get on a team soon i'd do the trade though. tough call.

4. MotownPride

MotownPride Starter 2x Fantasy Champion

It's worth the risk. The upside of having an Artest on your team who initially had top 10 potential is too good to pass up. ARSEtest will play again this season and put up impressive numbers. Simmons has had a disappointing season thus far with the infusion of talent in Milwaukee. Livingston seems to be fighting for time with Daniel Ewing these days. ???? But, I don't see that trend continuing. Livingston is just too talented. Pull the trigger, mannnn! :)

5. max

max All-Star

Whats the latest? Wolves and Lakers have been interested last I heard. Both teams struggling to be around .500 with nothing to lose. Especially Minni. If there ever was a time McHale's job was in jeapordy it has to be this season. He has nothing to lose by taking a chance on Artest.

6. MotownPride

MotownPride Starter 2x Fantasy Champion

Still haven't heard much more than what you've heard Max. It appears that most of the league is stll interested in aquiring the "Tru Warrior"'s services. Indiana needs to make a move soon though because their team hasn't seemed quite right since Artest started his latest shenanigans.