1. Football Picks Survivor is done for 2014. Congrats to billlaimbeer from The Pistons Forum

Ron Artest's Deathwish

Discussion in 'Pistons and NBA' started by Pwn Toney, Oct 17, 2005.

1. Pwn Toney

Pwn Toney All-Star Forum Donor

2. iamme

iamme First Round Draft Pick

never bet against the tough, stupid, and insane guy who'll do anything to win a fight.....

3. rdang

rdang First Round Draft Pick

Artest's father is a golden glove boxer. He trained a lot when he was a kid - Ben's a beast and all but its a fight he might lose.

4. Caliban

Caliban First Round Draft Pick

I think the papers misquoted Arsetest. I don't think it's Ben Wallace he wants but Mike Wallace. It would be close be he'd stand a much better chance.:D

5. Caliban

Caliban First Round Draft Pick

Don't forget Arsetest already backed off from Ben and then went into the stands to attack that little guy with the beer.:wink:

6. Pastor Flournoy

Pastor Flournoy First Round Draft Pick

My Dad is good with Cars and I can barely change oil......so I take Ben in 2nd round or a 1st round DQ on Artest for biting Ben's ear off (but Ben Laughs and slams his head like he is bringing down a rebound.

7. detteam

detteam All-Star

How appropriate for that pu$$y to be in that sleazy Penthouse rag! Fits his personna to a T.

Too bad he didn't have the balls to face Ben on the court that night instead of takin' it to the stands vs. a guy probably a foot shorter than him.

And...again...RA's focus is publicizing himself, instead of focusing on basketball and his team.

8. MotownPride

MotownPride Starter 2x Fantasy Champion

honestly...

I don't know who would win, but I know who I'd be pulling for. Ben in 10 because I want him to punish the guy.

If Artest is trying to do his best to paint a bad boy image, he is doing a helluva job. Never thought I'd say this, but Rodman should be insulted that Artest compared himself to him.

What a nut job! :der:

9. G-man

G-man Starter

Public Relations are Us...

Whoa there big fella, doesn't seem fair to be knockin poor penthouse just cause Artest is in it...:P

I don't care how much boxing training someone has if they haven't got a heart. The cat laid down on the table like a patient wanting open heart surgery.

Finding any promoter willing to put up the 10mil would be harder than finding Christian Laettners sense of humor.

Artest is dumb like a fox. That comment was actually a savvy public relations move, trying to buy his honor back and throws in the 'for charity' comment for added measure. But he does the whole thing with a price tag so ridiculously high no one will ever pony up. Good stuff. Gotta respect whoever schooled him to say it. :nod: