Rookie League

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports Central' started by linwood, Oct 9, 2008.

1. linwood

linwood All-Star

High on Amir? Think Stuckey has what it takes? What about Kevin Durant? did Oden recover from knee surgery?

This will be a restricted league, limited to players with 4 years or less in the NBA, and fewer than 60 starts (slightly negotiable). Think you have an eye for talent? This is the league for you. Play scout for a season. See if you have what it takes.

2. Pistons Lover

Pistons Lover First Round Draft Pick

I'm going to sign up and I'm going with Rodney Stuckey. I definitely know that he has what it takes to be great in this league this season. I expect many NBA analysts to give the Pistons 1-3 spots because of his play this season. I really feel it in my bones that he is going to win 6th man of the year.
  3. Darth Tater

Darth Tater All-Star Forum Donor 6x Fantasy Champion

Linwood, do TRY to start the season on time this year.:pound::stirthepot:

Hey but seriously, be careful with this. You are going to have to do a lot of preparation in advance coming up with a list of eligible players.

*Second, you need to let people know that this is probably not a good idea for anyone who hasn't ever played fantasy sports before because it can be confusing even to "experienced & expert" players, due to the limited list of eligible players...and working the free agent market. Novice is the ideal league for first timers...if we ever get a Commish.

Not trying to rain on your parade Bro, but just trying to help out.
  4. webz

webz All-Star Snub Administrator 2x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

Great idea for a league Linwood! Hope you've got some free time though, because from my experience running the Scrubs league, you will have around 500 players to go through to figure out the excluded players.

Attention to detail will be of utmost importance. Good luck!