Round 3 Game 4 ... Pistons @ Heat

Discussion in '2006 Playoffs' started by roscoe36, May 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dlev59

Dlev59 Bench Warmer Moderator

Go ahead, rub it in to us out of town folks. That`s all we get is the Hubie Browns and Mark Jacksons.......... I would challenge Mark Jackson to a 10 mile race if I ever saw his punk a&&...
  2. Zoso

Zoso First Round Draft Pick

Sorry Dlev. :)

I can't imagine how tough it must be for you folks. :ohwell:

Why don't mute your TV and go here scroll through the feeds until you find one and listen to George Blaha. That'll bring you right back home. It's a great web site. :nod:
  3. OLD SKOOL HQ

OLD SKOOL HQ All-Star

Word 2 da mutha, Hp...I tried listening to Blaha last night but it was 10 seconds slower. Rats!......I miss home and "all my freeks out dere"(Rick steiner)..Heres the rumor mill I heard- Sign and trade with Denver, Ben for Martin and Boykins. Heard it on WXYT....Id perfer a penetrating point but they are hard to find.
  4. roscoe36

roscoe36 All-Star Administrator

WXYT is lousy for Pistons coverage. They just throw crap at the wall to see what sticks.
  5. Slippy

Slippy All-Star Administrator Forum Donor

Is that how many years Flip will remain with this team? Great job by the way.
  6. Slippy

Actually, I'm going to give Mo a little credit. he Stopped a alley oop power jam by shack and had the big big reeling. O'neal gave him that WTF look. I didn't think this team could foul a guy like that. i mean it wasn't finesse like we do.
  7. majestik

majestik First Round Draft Pick

Just a quick question. I have only seen 1 game so far in this years playoffs - game 3 this series. In the bucks series and the start of the cavs series we were killing those teams and scoring in excess of 100ppg. Our defence wasnt so bad as well. So how come we arent able to score 90ppg? Is it injuries, better defence, confidence... We were shooting the 3 ball pretty well if i remember correctly. Our defence seems alright on paper but when you lose all the close games and get outscored in the last quarter then it means we are outplayed. Why has there been such a big change in the pistons? Sigh, the answers are there but can we change in time to stay in the playoffs...
  8. Slippy

Miami has a good defensive system if not the players to play good defense. From what I've seen, they do a little bait and rotate.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.