Shaq Hack Attack

Discussion in 'Pistons and NBA' started by G-man, Sep 15, 2010.

1. G-man

G-man Starter

NBA star Shaquille O'Neal sued for computer hacking, framing former employee

"NEWSCORE - (Report) - NBA veteran Shaquille O'Neal faces allegations that he hacked into a computer and destroyed email evidence in an attempt to frame a former employee, RadarOnline reported Wednesday.

Shawn Darling, who worked as a personal IT guy for O'Neal from 2007-2009, filed suit against the NBA star for "intentional infliction of emotional distress, invasion of privacy and civil R.I.C.O. [a racketeering charge] on Aug. 3 in Miami-Dade County, Florida, the report said.

Darling claims that O'Neal hacked into his voicemails and those belonging to an alleged mistress, Vanessa Lopez
    Lopez has filed a separate lawsuit against O'Neal."

NBA star Shaquille O'Neal sued for computer hacking, framing former employee
  2. dba

dba All-Star Moderator 1x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

Multi-talented man.

alleges that "O'Neal, along with his houseboy Joe Caballero, disposed of [Darling's] computer in the lake behind O'Neal's house and gave him cash to buy another replacement I-Mac

So, if he a hacker or a dumper? I imagine the level of technical expertise varies.
  3. LA Dre

LA Dre All-Star 1x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

yeah I can't imagine Shaq being a computer nerd who could hack into a computer....he just mastermind the project to hide his affairs and protect his money...from Shaunie
  4. coynejeremy

coynejeremy All-Star Administrator 1x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

I found a picture of the computer that Shaq was hacking into...
    [​IMG]
  5. Nemo

Nemo The Great Predictor Forum Donor

Shaq doesn't fit the profile....

[​IMG]
  6. BillLaimbeer

BillLaimbeer All-Star 4x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

7. CloudWalker

CloudWalker Bench Warmer

Sounds like a guy trying to get money from a rich person to me.

He's the IT "Pro"...but Shaq "Hacked" him?

Shaq?

ROTFFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pound::pound::pound:

Where's Jamie Kennedy? Is Aston hiding around the corner somewhere?

And on top of that this guy is only a criminal because Shaq's "Law enforcement buddies" "framed him"......wow. I guess if you're gonna go.....go big.
  8. Nemo

Nemo The Great Predictor Forum Donor

9. G-man

G-man Starter

Shaq's Attack?

Promoter links Shaquille O'Neal sex tape to kidnapping
    Dan Whitcomb - Reuters - Yahoo

"LOS ANGELES (Reuters) – A music promoter who was kidnapped and robbed in 2008 has told a court that his assailants demanded return of a sex tape featuring NBA star Shaquille O'Neal, prosecutors said on Tuesday.

Robert Ross also testified during a preliminary hearing in the case that he told O'Neal about the tape during a business dispute some two weeks before his abduction, Los Angeles County District Attorney's spokeswoman Jane Robison said.

"What the victim testified to is that while he was being beaten they asked for the tape back," Robison said.

O'Neal, who retired from pro basketball this year after 19 seasons in the NBA, is not charged in the case or named in a criminal complaint filed earlier this year against seven defendants.

Representatives for the 39-year-old former star athlete, who has also released four rap albums and starred in a pair of reality TV shows, did not return calls seeking comment.

The criminal complaint charges the seven men, who are all reputed members of the Main Street Mafia Crips gang, with abducting Ross at gun point on February 11, 2008."

Promoter links Shaquille O'Neal sex tape to kidnapping - Yahoo! News