Sheed and AI Clubbing

Discussion in 'Pistons and NBA' started by roscoe36, Mar 27, 2009.

1. lpgrl26

lpgrl26 Bench Warmer

You're ridiculous. You haven't been here in months and you're still using the same tired lines.

If you've read any of my posts of late you'd see one major thing you've seem to missed; he's barely a factor in what i write; to be more clear I DON'T CARE ABOUT AI.

It's hysterical how AI fans have turned this thread into "Poor AI" martyr BS and all the bad fans that are "scapegoating" him.

He dug his own grave as a Piston. Don't be mad b/c he didn't live up to your expectations.

Is this supposed to be sarcastic?

2. Jewelz0376

Jewelz0376 First Round Draft Pick

hahahaha i was thinking the same thing

AI is God i feel you on alot of what your saying I do, cause I'm on of te biggest AI fans out there. You just have to accept the fact that AI has many people that just dont like him and/or his game.

I know exactly what your talking about when he was playing people were saying he's a cancer and making this team worse and they wish he wasn't on the team...and not that he was gone many of those same people were complaining that he wasn't with the team 24/7...lol...its like come on make up your mind.. what do you want.

Some people just aren't feeling AI and they are going to be extra critical of him.. Just have to accept that its their opinion and move on.

3. roscoe36

roscoe36 All-Star Administrator

I like AI, and I want to see him succeed.

As long as he is a Piston, or he doesn't get in the way of the Pistons.

But I'm not interested in people whining about Pistons, Pistons fans, etc here. This is a Pistons forum. Not everyone has to be a homer, but we're not here to provide temporary shelter to people who resent our team, and our fans, and have no intention of sticking around.

Folks please have the good sense to take that stuff elsewhere because I have very little patience for it.

We're good folks (most of us) and we welcome people who are into what we're into. If you're not, no worries. There are over 250,000 other forums out there for you to join and discuss at.

4. aurora

aurora Bench Warmer

I don't know Roscoe it seems to me that some of the longest standing best posters on this Forum are people who do quite a bit of criticizing (read whining, complaining, carrying on, diatribing, singling out players to "critique" and generally putting a microscope on the Pistons and their play.) You yourself have said that generally there is more traffic when the Pistons aren't playing well than when they are. So...I guess I'm not sure who you are targeting when you say "whining about the Pistons." Everyone in this forum has done that and frequently.

I'm confused. I know our function is not to cheerlead, they have the Automotion for that, right? If you took every post that could rightly be put into the "whining about" category I'm not sure you'd have much left. But that doesn't mean we aren't rooting for them to win every game. I know I am, even if I'm kvetching about the season at the same time.

5. pass99

pass99 All-Star Forum Donor

Does this include me too? I am an AI fan.

He has bent over for this team. Being everyone's wet-dream, against a past history that cultivates a topsoil of superficial organic growth, is not what I would call a Monsanto moment...least of all, when we must cultivate a scatological turning-under.

Since you're in a bad mood, I can break this one down for you.

6. roscoe36

Don't be. I never got the vibe that you had it in for other forum members, or wished ill for the team. Or that you were only here until your guy goes to his next squad.

No.

I might have misspoke when I said whining about the Pistons, but I thought the rest of my post was very clear. I'm all for AI fans coming here, if they are interested in the Pistons, cool. If they are here to take out their frustrations on my friends, the members of this forum, then they can take a hike. We're open to all, but we're no one's punching bag.

I hope that is more clear.

I am not having a very good day, so I apologize for being short and imprecise.

7. detteam

detteam All-Star

You have a way with words... lmao :thumb:

8. brofmfa

brofmfa Bench Warmer Forum Donor

Pardon me please, since English is not my mother tongue, would someone please explain the above quoted line for me ? Via forum or PM just at your convenience, thank you in advance.

9. Ernie the Slow Adult

Ernie the Slow Adult All-Star Forum Donor

Tomorrow is a new day Roscoe.

10. roscoe36

So they tell me Ernie.

11. roscoe36

PM'd. :) :)

12. Ernie the Slow Adult

Ernie the Slow Adult All-Star Forum Donor

Are you implying that Sheed & AI were dancing together? That's kind of creepy.

13. pass99

pass99 All-Star Forum Donor

We are all pistons...there is always a tomorrow!

14. AI IS GOD

AI IS GOD Second Round Draft Pick

You can kiss my ass :thumb:

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS POST - ROSCOE

15. detteam

detteam All-Star

We're all Piston fans...can't we all just get along?

Clubbing :D

16. CloudWalker

CloudWalker Bench Warmer

....well....

Iverson was indeed on the bench last night.

In my book that makes him at the club a non-issue, unless we find out that he beat Rufus Henry in a dance contest.

17. NYPistonFan729

NYPistonFan729 Bench Warmer Forum Donor

AI can't dance. Do you see him at the allstar game during the introductions....everyone else dances but AI. Now sheed is a different story. He is a dancer probably a good one-legged dancer too.

18. armygirl

armygirl Bench Warmer Forum Donor

I agree with you Aurora. I also wholeheartedly agree with you on the AI bashing post as well.

The fact that both of these gentlemen were at the club is really a non-issue, I was wanted to try an get a pic on my cell phone to be honest with you.

I guess if Sheed and AI were at Doctor Reverend Bomshakalaka's church and they got the holy spirt and launched into a holy dance, would we get the same anti AI Sheed hanging out posts.

19. CloudWalker

CloudWalker Bench Warmer

Hey, Bomshakalaka is no joke.

He did this thing once with eggs, peanut butter, and olive oil to help a guy get his girl back. He was dancing around a table beating on a pan....

Or was that Cliff Huxtable?

Either way, I know the guy that cuts his hair. Same guy that does Joe's.

....where is that shoe phone?

20. mercury

mercury Bench Warmer

A.I. has been moving well in practice (certainly well enough for a lil club action)... the reason for him not being on the bench is due to the distractions... he'll most likely be back in action next week... then we can call off the FBI.