SHOCK IN PLAYOFFS ...AGAIN!!!

Discussion in 'Other Hoops Talk' started by OLD SKOOL HQ, Sep 11, 2009.

1. aurora

aurora Bench Warmer

All I can say to you guys is that I don't want to hear any complaining in chat when I make the occasional "He hot" comment this season. I figure this thread has given me a very wide berth of commentary about beautiful smiles, nice cheekbones, expressive eyes, upper arm definition etc. etc. etc. :pound::pound::pound:.
    Deal with it. LMAO.

P.S. I agree that these ladies are all quite lovely in addition to being athletically gifted. Thanks for posting the calendar! But...turnaround is fair play!

2. OLD SKOOL HQ

OLD SKOOL HQ All-Star

I didnt want be accused of being a homer....also, PP didnt play in enough games this year for me to qualify her. LOL

3. OLD SKOOL HQ

OLD SKOOL HQ All-Star

If I find ONE GUY in the chat who agrees with u, I'm will make the calendar for u MYSELF..hahahha

Besides, no one is stopping u ladies from doing what I DID...Its called 'dedication". LOL

4. Walter

Walter All-Star Forum Donor

5. hlbimage

hlbimage First Round Draft Pick

They should win tonight, I'll be tuning in and then Leno's new show then I'll be done for the night.

6. LA Dre

LA Dre All-Star 1x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

They have come out flatter than the Tigers bats...They announced that Katie Smith will not be available for the playoffs, which means if they don't win tonight their season could be over this weekend.

Come on Shock ~ u go gurlz

7. hlbimage

No kidding, they looked tired. Frankly they plays like a bunch of B_ _ _ hes. Get it together or it'll be a very short series girls.

8. LA Dre

Its alright to call the guys names when they stink it up, but we need to be a little more sensitive about the ladies...even if you are not spelling it out....

alas you and I are still cool cause I know you love the Shock ladies..as I do and you want to see them win...so I will accept your apology on behalf of them...:)

9. LA Dre

Shock down by nine at the half as me and hlbimage are cheering the ladies on. They were down by 18, so the comeback is in affect..we hope.

10. Mossberg

Mossberg Bench Warmer 3x Fantasy Champion

Hopefully, they are able to come back and win. I want to go to Sunday's game down here in ATL since I won't be able to make the Friday one.

11. hlbimage

They got back into it so all is forgiven. Come on girls, WIN it! I feel Nolan is going to explode in the second half, look out!

UPDATE

65-61 Shock leads going into the forth, I am shocks.

12. LA Dre

Shock finish the third on a 17-0 run to lead 65-61 going into the 4th ... lets go ladies..

13. coynejeremy

coynejeremy All-Star Administrator 1x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

Go Shock!

14. hlbimage

If the Shock wins, Crystal Kelly may be the unsung hero for making the free throws for Nolan. Nolan I hope she's okay after tonight. She just looks exhausted.

15. Mossberg

Mossberg Bench Warmer 3x Fantasy Champion

Wow, I hope Tweety is OK. She has concussion symptoms.

16. hlbimage

I think motionless would be one of the symptoms. I think she's just exhausted. I think emotion just got to her because she cried. I think without Smith all of the weight is on her.

17. LA Dre

Nice comeback win by the defending champs...pretty much the scenario from Sundays game when they were down by 19 at the half.

Need to quickly get Tweety to the hospital tonight for observation that crash to floor was probably a concussion and as we are not going to win anything w/o her, Katie and Pierson sidelined. need to try to wrap this this thing up Friday night..don't need the deciding game on their floor.

I still believe..

18. ggazoo69

ggazoo69 Team Captain Forum Donor

If Nolan is out, I don't think they can go far. Unbelievable how many injuries this team has had.

19. KGREG

KGREG All-Star

Had you seen her on the sideline in tonights game you would've mader her The MVP of The Sexy!!!!!! Seriously I gots to run into her one night in The D and put my game down!!!

It's tough on our dear Tweety, but she's a warrior much like her injured counterpart Katie, But Zealous is THE TRUTH and is not scared of the moment, IF, IF, IF this team were 100% healthy I can't imagine how good they would be. But I must admit Sweet P on the sidelines is one fine-tall-drink-o-water!!!!

Shout out to Kara Braxton (who can doll up pretty well herself on occassion) For one HELLUVA 2nd half performance.

Lastly, I love the effort from Cheryl Ford (and she's got some sexxy to her too, when you get past the fact that she looks so much like her dad) but Cheryl looks like a shell of her former self, no mobility or lift in those legs...sad, but she still fights hard...gotta Love Em.

20. LA Dre

Braxton was giving a SHaq like effort even dribbling down the court like he did for a layup....She and Zeallous as you pointed out were the key to the 3rd quarter turn around

Even Katie Smith looked good over there with her hair flowing in the wind...still can't believe she is going to sit out the playloffs ala Kevin Garnett...got to hope that Sweet P at least comes back if they get to play in the finals....