Slam Online ranks Detroit Pistons' forward Tayshaun Prince number 45 of it's top 50

Discussion in 'Pistons and NBA' started by roscoe36, Sep 7, 2008.

1. BallDon'tLie

BallDon'tLie All-Star 3x Fantasy Champion

Re: Slam Online ranks Detroit Pistons' forward Tayshaun Prince number 45 of it's top

Please don't mention Carmelo Anthony with the likes of Kobe and LeBron. He doesn't belong in that conversation. :)
  2. Pistons Lover

Pistons Lover First Round Draft Pick

Re: Slam Online ranks Detroit Pistons' forward Tayshaun Prince number 45 of it's top

You right but I was making a point :)
  3. MrKent

MrKent First Round Draft Pick

I get your point ... and you're right. Lebron and Kobe also have bad games. And don't even talk about Carmelo - Yuk!!!

By the way, who are Lebron and Kobe's backups? They sure looked tired against Boston ...
  4. Pistons Lover

You know to think about it. They don't have back-ups. Seriously, because when their "back-ups" get out on the floor, they stay out on the court for 2 seconds:pound:

They were SUPER TIRED!! Wait until the playoffs this year; they are going to be DEAD TIRED!! Especially after playing in the 2008 Olympics :rip:
  5. TaS

TaS All-Star Forum Donor

Backing up Lebron is a waste of money. He plays almost the entire game and if he ever goes down to injury, they are screwed anyway.
  6. MrKent

Right ... I knew you were pulling my leg ...

Tayshaun also played in the Olympics. What's to prevent him from getting tired again this year, especially since he still weighs 50 pounds?
  7. Pistons Lover

:rolleyes: For one I wasn't pulling your leg. Obviously you didn't watch the Olympic basketball games!!! Tayshaun never played until the game was darn near over or we were up 35 which happened in late 4th quarter. LOL he doesn't weigh that much. He's skinny but you obviously haven't been paying attention to Mr. Samb. He's WAY MORE skinny than Tay. He looks like he's going to break in half if you even think to breath on him :ouch: :pound:. Eventhough I understand that Cheikh hasn't or going to play as many games as Tay has.
  8. The Palace Artest

The Palace Artest First Round Draft Pick

Fat may not weigh as much as muscle, but trying to body Fatoine would be hard for anyone with 13 year old body to guard:pound:

i've said what i've needed about Tayshaun around "trade time." It just appears that there isn't much appeal for the guy around the league, especially after being depantsed for three years. He's ours, and we'll keep tending to the revolving door of "back-ups" to give him the rest.
  9. MrKent

Funny. I was just thinking about how people protect Tayshaun like he's their little 13 year old brother. Dude's got more apologists and excuse makers than he can carry (maybe that's why he gets tired too).
  10. coynejeremy

coynejeremy All-Star Administrator 1x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

Nah, Amir and Darko had/have way more. Where have you been? :MusicBigGrin:
  11. MrKent

uh ... I've been elsewhere ... cause I didn't want to go there ...
    :peep:
  12. lpgrl26

lpgrl26 Bench Warmer

I couldn't find the specific trade Prince for Deng discussion, but if anybody's watching Deng right now, they should be jumping for joy that we didn't trade Prince for him (which i'd like to point out i was always against LOL)

Josh Smith on the other hand . . .