1. Football Picks Survivor is done for 2014. Congrats to billlaimbeer from The Pistons Forum

snaq party @ Hoop City grille last night...

Discussion in 'Pistons and NBA' started by Tyskillz, Oct 22, 2005.

1. Tyskillz

Tyskillz First Round Draft Pick

Not surprising to me that miami is claiming that snaq is "allegedly" injured although he was mysteriously just fine last night at the party... Anyway wade, gp, and walker were in the house as well... However I did NOT see any of our own hometown Pistons present at this event. Although this was a tad bit surprising to me I was also sort of glad/relieved in a way, I also had to re-consider just how intense this rivalry between these 2 clubs may indeed be, even in just mere pre-season folks. Once again just shows a significant difference between our Mighty Pistons and a losing org like the lions, no doubt in my mind before or after (usually a loss) a big game a LOT of those losers would have been partying it up!

Either way I'm looking forward to a very entertaining game tonight even if it is just pre-season. I did want to see young DMC get his chance to go toe to toe vs snaq but that day will come soon enough I guess...
    LET'S GO DETROIT PISTONS!!!!!!