Spurs VS Mavs

Discussion in 'Pistons and NBA' started by Dlev59, Apr 15, 2007.

1. Dlev59

Dlev59 Bench Warmer Moderator

Boy this is a great game. With a couple of minutes left in the third Q Tim Duncan is ejected for laughing!!....:pound: :pound:

What intensity in this game. You would think these teams are fighting for a playoff spot. Good defense by both teams, and the score in the 70`s at the end of three quarters.

This is shaping up to be a serious rivalry!!
  2. mikhail1973

mikhail1973 All-Star Administrator 1x Fantasy Champion

Kiev - Farmington Hills, MI - Santa Clara, CA
    Ye, Spurs Vs. Mavs starring Joe Crawford. Who wants to see the best players out there, right? We'll just watch that whistle. Great game other than that even though Parker called it a practice game.
  3. Dlev59

Dlev59 Bench Warmer Moderator

Practice game my arse! Nobody wants to lose this game. Parker saying that is like rubbing salt in the wound. The Spurs have 3 rings, the Mavs lost one, perhaps one they should have won!
  4. LA Dre

LA Dre All-Star 1x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

it was almost as if Stern called Crawford and said take out Duncan or Parker to make sure that Phoenix clinches the # 2 seed. If the Spurs hold on to win w/o Duncan in the 4th on the Mavs floor, i think the Mavs may get a little nervous about facing them in the post season.....
  5. mikhail1973

mikhail1973 All-Star Administrator 1x Fantasy Champion

Kiev - Farmington Hills, MI - Santa Clara, CA
    They should be nervous. Or maybe not - since they'll get enough officiating help on the way. I don't think Stern and Co. want to see Spurs being successful in the playoffs.
  6. explosivity

explosivity First Round Draft Pick

I certainly agree I dont think Stern wants to see San Antone, Detroit, or Chicago do that well. Conf. Finals perhaps but that's it.
  7. NYPistonFan729

NYPistonFan729 Bench Warmer Forum Donor

Crawfraud needs to be suspended after this debacle.....even if timmy was laughing at him, that should not have warranted a tech.....crawfraud should have just walked away.
  8. LA Dre

LA Dre All-Star 1x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

At least one of the techs should be rescinded, but they still won't get that loss game back though.
  9. explosivity

explosivity First Round Draft Pick

Lol @ Tony Parker calling this a practice game but I just love when players such as tony who have won prior titles downplay games in the regular season. This was definitely a game that nobody wanted to lose and gave each team a great opportunity to feel the other team out one last time before the playoffs. I remember after we lost to san antone in the Finals in 05 Tony called the Pistons simply a good team. This was obviously after we took them to the 4th quarter in game 7 of the Finals.