SUMMERTIME DOLDRUMS

Discussion in 'Pistons and NBA' started by easybuckets, Jul 21, 2006.

1. easybuckets

easybuckets First Round Draft Pick

If you are feeling deprived of basketball stuff till November, consider N.B.A. T.V. I got it last year through BrightHouse and it's only $4.95 per month. During the season they show quite a few games not available on Detroit tv. When the league is really busy, league pass uses up all their channels and N.B.A. T.V. picks up the leftovers.

2. aurora

aurora Bench Warmer

I just ordered NBA TV yesterday! I'll be hooked up one week from now. :whoo: I'm really psyched to see some old games with the Bad Boys. :eyebrows: I know they have the HardWood Classics and also they play some of the more famous playoff games from over the years. BAD BOYS!:first:

Also my package is only $5.99 a month and I get the NFL Network, College Sports channels, auto racing channel, and the soccer channel. Sports junkie heaven. I can follow Illinois, my alma mater, not to mention being able to watch NCAA games and try to find future diamonds headed for the draft. Way Cool.:rockon:

In the fall, I'm definitely getting League Pass because I want to see every Pistons game!:nod:

3. roscoe36

roscoe36 All-Star Administrator

That's awesome akmw!

4. TWOTIMESRALPHI

TWOTIMESRALPHI Team Captain 3x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

they don't provide that stuff overseas :mad:

5. Buckeyes#1

Buckeyes#1 First Round Draft Pick

My NBA League Pass days appear to be over. Just moved into a different house and so many trees, there's no satellite signal. :frusty:

6. lurker

lurker First Round Draft Pick

Trees absorb carbon dioxide and release oxygen, and provide shade for your house and a home for many creatures. They make any yard look more attractive and help to maintain the value of your property.

But they prevent you from getting league pass. Hmm . . . is that a chainsaw I hear?