Super Dupe vs Mo Evans

Discussion in 'Pistons and NBA' started by Abe Froemen, Dec 21, 2005.

?

Who would you want

1. Super Dupe

7 vote(s)
    31.8%
  2. Mo Evans

15 vote(s)
    68.2%
  1. Abe Froemen

Abe Froemen First Round Draft Pick

I just want to stir the pot a tiny bit.
    Who would you have wanted on this team super dupe who does the little things like hustle, rebound, throw down some badazz dunks, made smart decisions?
    Or
    Mo Evans who does about the exact same thing as super dupe did but has more range but less handles and well is not really good at fitting into the offense at times.

Imo I think dupe got the shaft if they had wanted him to be a shooter they could have told him hey work on your outside shot a bit more and we will keep you. I think he has more potential at this point than mo who just has not impressed me to this point.

2. KGREG

KGREG All-Star

I like Mo, but Dup gave us everything Mo did at 6'7", a legit SF, and his D is alot better.......ah well hindsight is 20/20........
  3. lemonpen

lemonpen First Round Draft Pick

Not so fast, Senior

There is plenty of season remaining. Dupe finished 04-05 a heck of a lot stronger than he started. Mo has lots of time to grow and improve. He will be starting from a more advanced level than Dupe. :nod:
  4. LanierFan

LanierFan Bench Warmer

I like Dupree better, but I'll take Evans just because his more aggressive approach on offense is a better fit on our bench unit. If we had a genuine scorer to build around, I'd take Dupree.
  5. FreshPrince22

FreshPrince22 Bench Warmer

Mo > Dupe. Mo seems much more willing to try to make plays on offense. Dupree was just a nice highlight reel guy.
  6. mercury

mercury Bench Warmer

Dup is playing 8 MPG shooting 67% and averaging 2.5 PPG
  7. himat

himat Bench Warmer

mo because he has a good jumper while dup is more inide and we needed a spot up shooter from the bench more.
  8. TaS

TaS All-Star Forum Donor

Dupree also has 18 personal fouls and 25 points on the season in 10 appearances. Not that great.
  9. bball jay

bball jay Bench Warmer Forum Donor

dupree

i liked dupree better. his outside shot was coming along and he seemed to play his role a lot better than evans. dupree just played d, hustled and finished on the offensive end. he never tried to create like mo evans does. i do think the two players are really close in talent. i think once mo evans decides to just finish and bring energy he will be ok. he tries to hard to create when he really doesn't have the ball handling and passing skills. his defense is also leaving something to be desired right now but he has the athleticism for that to come around.