T.O. goes crazy and beats up Eagles teammates in the lockeroom

Discussion in 'Football, Baseball, and Hockey' started by Winless Wonders, Nov 6, 2005.

1. Winless Wonders

Winless Wonders Starter Forum Donor

Just when I thought it could not get any worse. Owens apparently got into with Hugh Douglas while in the lockeroom sauna. Owens gets out and goes to the lockeroom and gets his gym shoes so he will have some traction to fight. Hugh Douglas throws one punch and Owens ducks and then lands 8 or 9 punches to Hugh Douglas sending him to the ground. Teammates jump in try to break it up and Owens sends 3 or 4 of them to the ground tossing them aside. Owens in a rage then goes back into the lockeroom area and challenges McNabb and anybody else that has something to say to him to bring it right here and right now and he will whoop them just like he just did Hugh Douglas and the others. Apparently Owens was just in a rage and people were afraid of him and nobody said a word.

I have to give Owens credit. I thought he was just a loud mouth. But he can back up the crap he talks which is more than most people can do. I don't approve of all his antics but I don't blame him for beating down Hugh Douglas and the others that jumped in. He has a right to defind himself and Hugh came in and started it with him and threw the first punch. Owens will never play for the Eagles and probably will not get a big pay day ever again. So my question is was it really all worth it?? What has all this got Owens? It has gotten him a lablel as being a cancer and a explosive on at that.

No wonder Owens got suspended. LOL!!!

2. MotownPride

MotownPride Starter 2x Fantasy Champion

wow. is this real? lol!

3. Darth Tater

Darth Tater All-Star Forum Donor 6x Fantasy Champion

Discretion is the greater part of valor. ^ :wink:

The guy probably hangs out with Arsetest during the offseason.
    Just another psycho. Yeah, he backs it up. So what? Lots of tough guys in prison too.

Yes he had a right to defend himself, but it sounds like he was looking for it. I'm not justifying the actions of the guy throwing the first punch.

I know you weren't condoning what he did in any way. I just see nothing redeeming in anything he did whether he "backed it up" or not.

4. jammertime

jammertime Starter 1x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

5. Winless Wonders

They reported this incident on the Fox pregame show this morning. It is just wierd how the most talented seem to always have a few screws lose.

6. TheeTFD

TheeTFD All-Star

Hey! Hey! Hey! That's not how the article I read went. FOX, said they both whiffed on some big shots. And it was broken up. But T.O. was so stoked that when he challenged anyone to talk about him behind his back to do it now, and quiet was kept. Apparently Douglas and T.O. got into it in an elevator with Nabb prior.

7. himat

himat Bench Warmer

at least he can

at least owens backed himself up artest couldn't do %%%% to anyone one else that's why he quickly layed down and got out of the way so ben wouldn't kick his punk ass.

8. TheeTFD

TheeTFD All-Star

I don't know how much Hugh has left, but he was a powerful DE/LB. I guess T.O.s insanity was more powerful than Hughs sanity.

9. Darth Tater

We are talking about Dumb and Dumber here. Crazy and Crazier, if you will. Sorry, but Owens gets no points from me for instigating fights with teammates.

10. mercury

mercury Bench Warmer

He'll get blackballed just like Spree.
    I would have liked to seen a lineman stomp the livin' sheet outta of that loud mouthed ass.
    Now that would be entertainment!

11. Pwn Toney

Pwn Toney All-Star Forum Donor

typical...

Funny how this guy gets more run and is more hated than guys who actually go to jail or violate the drug policy. Says alot about the integrity of the NFL.

12. Winless Wonders

The problem with T.O. is that he forgot where he was. The Eagles are McNabb's team not T.O.'s. Evidently money more important than winning to T.O or maybe he found out what many people have known from sometime now. McNabb is a big time choker. He always chokes in big games. He either stinks the place up or gets tired and dehydrated and is puking all over the place during the game. It has happened in more than one big game. The Eagles run as an elite team is over and that was apparent due to the Eagles poor defense this year. Defense wins championships.

The problem I have with T.O. is that he signed a contract so he should honor it. He is the one that wanted to go to Philly so bad. His agent was the retard that didn't file Owens free agency paperwork on time. So if he wants to blame someone blame himself and his agent. If it was me I would have been telling my agent to have my paperwork in as soon as the season was over for the 49ers.

13. MotownPride

I'm thinking of sending T-Shirts to Philly's lockeroom that say "I got my %%% whipped by T.O. and all I got to show for it was this T-Shirt".

lmao! The ownership should have rid itself of this problem a long time ago. This is what happens when you keep the plague around.

14. Darth Tater

Obviously the bottom line with them is the money. No surprise there.

Terrel is messing with the value of their franchise by causing disharmony in the locker room (verbally and physically) and also trashing the organization.

Personally, I would have very little tolerance for druggies, criminals, OR trouble making malcontents within my organization. But that's just me.

Winless: yep on honoring the contract!
    Motown: LMAO. Can I get a sweatshirt instead of a tee. It's getting cold here (nothing like the Michigan cold but I'm becoming a wuss living here).

15. jammertime

jammertime Starter 1x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

Tater, you'd never cut it in the Lions organization with that attitude. :laugh:

16. Darth Tater

You say true!

17. Pastor Flournoy

Pastor Flournoy First Round Draft Pick

where did you get the info TO landed punches? All papers say he didn't land any.

18. MotownPride

Absolutely. anything for you bro. :)

19. Winless Wonders

The Fox pregame show Sunday had a report about it and said that T.O landed punches. It is kind of embrassing to think that a Linebacker that is 50lbs to 60lbs bigger and a few inches taller got whooped by T.O especially when Hugh Douglas was hired by the Eagles as the AMBASSADOR standing for team BAD AZZ as some have been quoted refering to him as. He doesn't look so bad if he can't hold his own against T.O.

20. TheeTFD

TheeTFD All-Star

I don't think Hugh is taller. But he threw the first punch. Should the team punish him? I don't think Hugh wanted to fight but was called out after he called T.O. a jake. Of course the players union thinks the Eagles are being too harsh and want them to cut T.O.