Tayshaun Out Indefinitely

Discussion in 'Pistons and NBA' started by armygirl, Nov 7, 2009.

1. LA Dre

LA Dre All-Star 1x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

Looks like Tay was traded to the extended injury bench for two rookies, who posted some decent numbers of 17 pts and 5 brds today and 20 and 11 on Friday night. Hmm ..I am not sure if even Tay would have had back to back games like our new guy Jonas-Daye. Although I can't compare the D as I have not see either game, but it looks in the end we still win..:) as these two guys are getting the experience that previous Rooks have gotten cheated out of the last few years. Yeah a a nice big would have been great, but lets use what we got and play them into future all pros or even All stars

2. Walter

Walter All-Star Forum Donor

The D was there with Daye/Jerebko. They don't have the smarts that Prince has from years of playing against top scorers in the league. But, Daye seems to be a decent defender and Jerebko hustles really well and forces tough shots. Neither one seems to be a defensive liability so far.

3. S.J.

S.J. All-Star Forum Donor

Hope not man.. He does not deserves that..

Now He's injured and we get rid of him?? I'll be very mad at Joe D. if something like that happens.

Like almost everyone said before.. This will be a great chance to see Jerebko, Daye and Summers.

Maybe Tay can still help them in practices and giving them some tips against some players.

4. pass99

pass99 All-Star Forum Donor

Lets hope that he doesn't get a cold and has to sneeze.