Thanks Manny, there's the door, and other updates.

Discussion in 'Football, Baseball, and Hockey' started by Superstarov, Jun 10, 2006.

1. Superstarov

Superstarov First Round Draft Pick

I think the Montreal coach was the reason Roy left the Habs.

2. Superstarov

Superstarov First Round Draft Pick

I like the team Calagry has built as well, although they didn't look so hot this year.

Speaking of anything can happen in the playoffs, did anyone notice that the 4 teams that advanced to the 2nd round in the west were the 5,6,7,& 8 seeds? I wonder if that has ever happened before.

3. jammertime

jammertime Starter 1x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

True, but the Wings scoring 9 goals on him didn't help! Roy is an extemely proud man.

Coach Mario Trembley left Roy in there WAY too long. The Montreal fans started to mock chear when Roy made a routine save. Roy lifted both arms in mock celebration.

Trembley finally pulled him. Roy brushed by him on the bench, looked him dead in the eyes but didn't say a word. Then he walked right over to the Canadien's president, Ronald Corey, who was sitting in the front row and said "This is my last game as a Canadian". And that was it. The saddest day of my sports loving life. :Cry:

4. jammertime

jammertime Starter 1x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

Yup. NFL style parity has come to the NHL and I don't think its going anywhere.

Like it or not, the salary cap probably saved the NHL.