The Best Team always wins a 7 game series.

Discussion in 'Pistons and NBA' started by max, May 18, 2006.

1. ahb

ahb Bench Warmer

Well-coached teams can miss shots and Ben Wallace will miss free throws, but well-coached teams don't take this many bad shots, they don't make this many turnovers, and they don't play this nonchalantly, and most importantly of all, they don't choke repeatedly.

Since when are the Pistons chokers?

What I meant about the Suns was that Mike D'Antoni runs almost no set plays; he relies on Steve Nash to find mismatches and exploit them in the halfcourt, to break double teams, to get open jumpshots or layups in a broken field - basically, the Suns coaching staff allows Nash the responsibility to get good shots. Flip Saunders's offense is almost exclusively set plays, but he too allows Chauncey Billups to decide which play to run. Chauncey's not making good decisions, and far from Flip adjusting his systems to put him in a position to succeed, or tightening the leash as LB did, he's been left to flounder.
  2. anakin

anakin First Round Draft Pick

Pistons are choking this series away. What do you call CB's performance? I guess we disagree, I think the players are more to blame for this series than Flip. The execution is zero.