1. Football Picks Survivor is done for 2014. Congrats to billlaimbeer from The Pistons Forum

The Carlos Delfino project

Discussion in 'Pistons and NBA' started by mercury, Dec 17, 2006.

1. Delfino Delivers

Delfino Delivers Bench Warmer

"That's the part I worry least about. If he can do a decent job containing Dwyane Wade and Leandro Barbosa at the 2, he can do a respectable job on most point guards, or at least as good a job as Chauncey and Flip can. The Tony Parkers, Allen Iversons, Devin Harrises - maybe not, but the Pistons have traditionally assigned Rip and Lindsey Hunter to those players anyway."

I agree he may have a problem guarding some of the 1's in the league but everyone does. With Rip and Lyndsey available to guard these few players; I still think it is something Flip should try. This takes advantage of his skill set while on the floor and allows him to make plays. Seems like he is always around the ball and good things happen when he is on the floor.

2. Terry T

Terry T First Round Draft Pick

8:55 -- My random halftime question: Did anyone else notice that Kobe has taken cheap shots at two foreigners (Marko Jaric and Manu Ginobili) and Mike Miller (who really SHOULD be a foreigner and probably could pull it off at parties) in the past calendar year? I'm waiting for Kobe to pull a Hardaway in an interview and tell Dan Le Batard, "Look, I hate foreigners. I hate them. I just do." Just remember we had this discussion when he knocks two of Carlos Delfino's teeth out in a couple of weeks.

From Bill Simmons, Sportsguy