the most underrated 1-0 team is

Discussion in 'Pistons and NBA' started by Buckeyes#1, Oct 29, 2009.

1. Buckeyes#1

Buckeyes#1 First Round Draft Pick

I'd have to choose the Pistons. I think we may really surprise some people this year. I actually think we will get close to the 50 win mark. I like how Rip, Tay, and Ben know what it takes to win. And that is with defense. Yes, our defense will struggle this year, but I think those three will be pounding it in everyone's head to play defense. I think those three may actually be hungry again. I still can't see us beating those Celtics though. For us to win 50, I don't think we have to even be great on defense. If we can just be at least average on defense, I think our offense will win 9 extra games for us this year. So if we are average on offense and average on defense, we should be around 41-41. I think our offense will give us 9 more games. Yep, 50 it is. So let it be written, so let it be done.

I give Portland second for the most underrated 1-0 team right now. Looking forward to following this Pistons team this year. Should be an interesting year.

But then again. Maybe I am just too excited about our win last night and I can't see straight right now. It doesn't hurt to dream does it? :)

2. BillLaimbeer

BillLaimbeer All-Star 4x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

I hope I'm wrong, but I get the feeling it can only go downhill from here.

One thing that was kind of strange last night, though, was that it actually was enjoyable to watch the game. Last year's games seemed painful to watch.

3. Nemo

Nemo Fantasy-Football Snub Forum Donor

Kool-Aid

[​IMG] Let's drink a toast to this thread.

[​IMG]

Our hero...

4. RipBillupsRJC

RipBillupsRJC Second Round Draft Pick

Well, the Pistons sure haven't been talked about. At all.

5. webz

webz All-Star Snub Administrator 2x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

If we are .500 when December rolls around I'll be impressed. November is muy dificil.

I will wait til then before judging this new team.

6. TheeTFD

TheeTFD All-Star

At least you're positive Buck.
    But I'll pass on your Piston dreams. Thank you and good nite.

7. Walter

Walter All-Star Forum Donor

I'm with you there. Last year, we'd have a good 3rd quarter to take a lead (or trim the deficit) and I'd be filled with anxiety, knowing that somehow it'll all be screwed up. And, usually that's how it went. This year, I don't have that damning feeling of imminent and inevitable doom hanging over every game.

8. Buckeyes#1

My apologies for starting this thread. I simply had a weak moment where I temporarily misplaced my intellectual faculties. Normally, I am one who never allows my heart to rule my head, but I did on this one. Please forgive me for my lapse in judgement. :redface: :nerd2:

9. LA Dre

LA Dre All-Star 1x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

Now we need to know which is the best 1-1 team? In the east I would rank in this order:

Bulls
    Toronto
    Wizards
    Pistons
    Philly
    Bobcats

and there are 7 more in the west and might be nine if the Mavs hang on to their halftime lead over the Lakers

10. Nemo

Nemo Fantasy-Football Snub Forum Donor

Nothing wrong with being a fan. By the way, I've got some land in Wyoming to sell...:)

11. Buckeyes#1

I can't. I had this bright idea three years ago to get into the real estate market and buy a second home while the market was hot. Well lets just say it was hot all right. It was so hot, I got burnt. Maybe that is why they call it hot. The last one holding it when the bubble breaks gets fried. I lost over a 100 g's on that sucker. Now I'm trying to hang on. I can't even give it away. I told my wife if I lower the price much more, I'm gonna be tempted to buy it.