The real reason we traded Darko and Arroyo

Discussion in 'Pistons and NBA' started by 16 Mile, Aug 10, 2006.

1. hack

hack First Round Draft Pick

Rosen makes observations that are verifiable. He's at times overly harsh, but he also nails it a good part of the time. As for Orlando, well, yeah -- they do have a reason to hope -- Darko is that talented. If you go by the scouting reports, he's the most skilled 7-footer in a very long time. There should be a great reduction in scoring when he's in there. The question is whether he's going to give it enough effort enough of the time, and that's been voiced by Rosen, the Magic and the Pistons. We know; we've seen it. No point in denying it, just as there's no point in denying Darko's talent and potential.
  2. TheeTFD

TheeTFD All-Star

I found it strange that when the Magic got Darko and TDrib, the coach Hill tried fitting TDrib in first and they lost about 10 of 12. Then he starts working Darko and they win 10 of 12 and end up one game short of a playoff spot. Can you imagine how big Darko's head would be if they got into the playoffs? Hill was not playing to win, when he got Darko.
  3. Hobbs

Hobbs First Round Draft Pick

Your analysis of Rosen is way off. Everything he says is based on some random hatred or love the guy has. He finds reasons to fit his view and ignores reasons that go against it. You can prove the world is flat if you ignore the things that say it's round(ish).

And no matter what, he's not from Orlando's team, so what he thinks is not coming from Orlando.
  4. hack

hack First Round Draft Pick

I think my analysis is sound and that I'm aware that Rosen doesn't speak for Orlando. Rosen's coverage of Wade -- trashed him last year after the ECF -- shows that he's not prejudiced.