THE RISE OF THE SITH, star wars, episode 7

Discussion in 'Pistons and NBA' started by OLD SKOOL HQ, Mar 8, 2007.

1. OLD SKOOL HQ

OLD SKOOL HQ All-Star

This game is the apocalypse. As the core is bubbling around you, a rising is reoccuring. I sat back and watched and listened and felt a presence among you all. Once again, you doubted the power. And now it has come back to restore u. Restore u to the belief that this team is not OUR TEAM. We had something going here in Detroit. But an outsider was allowed to pollute our DNA. He then espewed two others with DNA like his. Finally, a banished presence infiltrated the system and the cycle was complete. If this will not convert you to the darkside:

-3-13 record when opposition scores 100 points.......
    -in 2004-05 they gave up 100 points 17 times for the entire season, they had a 54-28 record but were 32-9 at home,this year at home:19-12
    - the lack of respect Sheed has for Flip
    - the nervous twitches
    -Flip Murray

...then perhaps THAT WILL!!

...WE'RE BA-ACK!

2. roscoe36

roscoe36 All-Star Administrator

I'm confused about the purpose of the Sith.

Are you guys just here to laugh like MUWAHAHAHA and remind us that the team struggles?

It's a good thing the taxpayers are not subsidizing you. Y'all are bureaucratics!

3. Darth Tater

Darth Tater All-Star Forum Donor 6x Fantasy Champion

Yeah, it seems counter-intuitive.

I mean, sure, voice your displeasure. But what's the point in being a fan and a member of a forum for Pistons fans if your main goal is to rally people to constantly complain about the Pistons?

Yes, there are problems that need to be addressed! But we are a far far far cry from the Lions.

4. OLD SKOOL HQ

OLD SKOOL HQ All-Star

The purpose of this, as it reads in Page, para 2A , is "to restore our purpose and bring order to the galaxy'. Where's the hard fouls? Where's the passing game? Where's the swagger? The passion? This team has become a "playoff time team". Problem is: The rest of the league no longer fears them.

5. roscoe36

roscoe36 All-Star Administrator

If you call the Palace, ask to speak to Joe and explain to him about the Sith, I will pay you $500. You have to at least get through the Sith manifesto before he hangs up on you, and I want a recording of the call.

Do that and the $500 (US) is your guaranteed prize.

6. MotownPride

MotownPride Starter 2x Fantasy Champion

:pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound:

7. OLD SKOOL HQ

OLD SKOOL HQ All-Star

:pound:
    :pound: In other words, if I dont use my alter egoistic attitude to allow myself to be amused by this horrid play, Gregory Hollenquest would be singing in the choir with Gerald Levert and Anne Nicole Smith. The creation of us as Sith Lords allow me to realize one very sad but important truth: The Detroit Pistons players and organization could givadamn about us!