The Walkout

Discussion in 'Football, Baseball, and Hockey' started by Abe Froemen, Dec 21, 2006.

1. Abe Froemen

Abe Froemen First Round Draft Pick

Is anyone going to the:lame: :football: game? If so are you going to walk out in :swear2: protest of our horrible team? I can honestly say I have only watched 1 1/2 games this year:mmph:. Add up all the 30 seconds I have skipped over on checking the score and it’s maybe a quarter.
    I simply gave up. I don’t ever want my kid to be a lions fan:pout:. By the time they get their heads out of their aaaaaaaasssssssses I will be to dam old to care.
    Fire Millen hell I am so far past that point:icon_evil::gun1::rant2: :jail: . So much for thinking they were headed in the right direction when they hired Marinelli and Martz.:stupid::frusty:
    Here is to getting the #1 pick in the draft and Millen trading the chance to get a (fill in 1 of 12 position players we need) great player for some idiot that wont be on the team in 2 years:doh: :doh:(if that) :doh:
  2. TheeTFD

TheeTFD All-Star

You lie, you'll be back next year for more abuse. It's in your blood, forget about it!
  3. roscoe36

roscoe36 All-Star Administrator

I think most people are sick of the Lions. Should be a lot of Bears fans making the commute.
  4. Winless Wonders

Winless Wonders Starter Forum Donor

Why even show up and pay for parking? You are still giving the old man money. He is laughing at you all. :pound: :pound: :pound:
  5. lazyberbs

lazyberbs First Round Draft Pick

I'm with you, Winless. I will "hurt" the Lions by not showing up, like I have for all the past years.

Don't reward them by giving them one penny.

I think they would be easy to find, though, in case you wanted to go see them.

Just listen for that "giant sucking sound".
  6. speilman54

speilman54 Second Round Draft Pick

Walk in,walk out,do the wave,stand on your head,go drunk and get naked,put a bag over your head or do all of the above. Does it really matter. I am going to watch tomorrow just to see if the announcers make mention of it and if they actually show it.:cheerleader:
  7. detteam

detteam All-Star

or burn your ticket over a tailgate grill in front of a rolling TV camera...some how the Fords have to get the point that we are all SICK of the Lions masquerading as an NFL team.
  8. Winless Wonders

So much for the walkout. Only a few participated not enough to even get the attention of the Fox crew. Such a deal. WCF is counting the take from the game as we speak and firing up the jet to spend X-mas in Florida. As WCF would say "Just have fun boy's":cheerleader:
  9. mercury

mercury Bench Warmer

They estimated appx. 100 people walked out for the "Millen man march"

They are now gauranteed 1st or 2nd pick in the draft.
  10. jammertime

jammertime Starter 1x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

Even the fans can't get it together.
  11. Winless Wonders

It is truely sad. The Lions suckered the fans by making the game close early on. Perhaps this is why not that many fans walked out. It seems most fans have not caught on and have not learned. The Lions don't beat anyone the other team does not come prepared and they beat themselves. The good teams get it together and stomp out the Lions in the 4th quarter.

I guess we can truely say fans in Baltimore that staged the walkout of there baseball team have more common sense and pride than the people that call themselves Lions fans. If you are not willing to take a stand then you will get much of the same. If you are not willing to sacrifice for the good of making the team better then you get what you deserve and should not complain.

WCF gives 2 hoots about what the fans think and gives the fans the bird and counts his cash after every home game. He also loves X-mas time when all you simpletons run out and buy new Lions gear for your kids and family. WCF can't wait until draft day when a new savior will arrive with the number 1 pick overall so he can cash in on the jersey's sales as soon as that pick is made online so he can cash in.
  12. Buckeyes#1

Buckeyes#1 First Round Draft Pick

We are living in an age where this is almost impossible to do. I mean, if I plopped down many hundreds of dollars on season tickets, and I was fed up with the Lion's, I would probably sell the remaining tickets on ebay to get my money back. Whoever bought them would not boycott because they were excited about bidding on them in the first place. No doubt many of these seriously disgruntled fans were already weeded out. Not on pot though.
  13. jammertime

jammertime Starter 1x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

Yeah I agree Buckeye. There are plenty of other ways that I'd rather make my point than to pay good money for tickets, pay for parking, wait in lines, get to my seat, then walk out.

I liked the idea of selling my tickets to fans of the other team. That way I get my money back and WCF gets to see his team play a road game in his own stadium.