"They've been in this situation before!"

Discussion in 'Pistons and NBA' started by RipBillupsRJC, May 27, 2006.

1. RipBillupsRJC

RipBillupsRJC Second Round Draft Pick

"They'll bounce back!" :doh: I hate the media. Just because Detroit's been able to [miraculously] recover from series deficits, it doesn't justify losing in the playoffs. I doubt the Pistons pay attention to the media, but . . if they do. . We'll be down, 3-1.
  2. Pistons_1337

Pistons_1337 Second Round Draft Pick

We will win next game just watch, pistons are playing like the last year pistons. Its going to 7 games,:fingerscr we will get the offence going like we done all year.
  3. himat

himat Bench Warmer

Way to stay positive. I'm blowing up right now because I'm sick of seeing this. Why can't we make it easier on ourselves. And how many times have I posted the exact same thing?
  4. professor

professor Bench Warmer Forum Donor

:laugh:

one definition of insanity, himat: repeating the same behavior and expecting different results.

but then again, "fan" is short for "fanatic"... so it all makes sense.

dharma, dharma, dharma, dharma, dharma chameleon... :eyebrows:

it's all good dude...hang in, you're a trooper!
  5. Pistons_1337

Pistons_1337 Second Round Draft Pick

LoL I dont know but Billups is back and all we need now is one more person to step up do not panic people its not like we down 3-1 we will show up Mami is very so so all year even in the playoffs. Realy the pistons only play good when they need to I dont understand it but thats what they have done in the pass 4 years in the playoffs. Sure everyone was thinking we was going to beat teams easy in the playoff becuase of the way we played all season but in the playoffs its a diffrent ball game. Another thing to this year playoffs been very crazy I realy can see this going 7 games due to how these playoff games been going.
  6. himat

himat Bench Warmer

i'm hanging in there. I still think we'll win this series, but we're probably going to see another grueling 7 game series if we win tommorow.
  7. LA Dre

LA Dre All-Star 1x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

This one goes seven and the Pistons will win games 4, 6 and 7. (I hope) :fingerscr

We always win game 6, most of time game 7.:eyebrows:
  8. himat

himat Bench Warmer

I can't see the Pistons losing Game 5.

I see it with the Pistons winning Game 4,5, and 6. Or I see it as Pistons lose Game 4 and pull off 3 in a row. I don't care how we do it just please win on Monday and win the series.
  9. LA Dre

LA Dre All-Star 1x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

himat my bad, I am already thinking ahead to the finals on the 2-3-2 format thinking we had 6 and 7 at home. Should be a game 4 & 5 win definitely and then a brawl in south beach for game 6.
  10. himat

himat Bench Warmer

I'm hoping we pull off what we did against Indiana last year. We were down 2-1, but we won 3 in a row with 2/3 on the road to advance.:fingerscr