UM-MSU upcoming season

Discussion in 'Football, Baseball, and Hockey' started by ggazoo69, Aug 11, 2006.

1. ggazoo69

ggazoo69 Team Captain Forum Donor

I figure we can use this as a UM-MSU preseason thread and get people pissed off.

DT, I noticed that MSU is opening up against freakin' Idaho! Are you going to travel to East Lansing to support the Vandals?

Sept. 2 is the big day!
  2. Darth Tater

Darth Tater All-Star Forum Donor 6x Fantasy Champion

Dang, I didn't know they were playing the Vandals. I always watch the BSU (Broncos) schedule hoping :fingerscrMSU will one day travel my way.

The team people root for out where I am is the Boise State University Broncos (The famous blue turf and a good team). I think the University of Idaho (Vandals) is up North. I dunno. I don't have much interest in the Idaho teams.

I wear my MSU Green everywhere, but it totally pisses me off when these people get those sorry Wolverines mixed up with the Spartans. :mad2::fencing:

P.S. Gazoo:
    I hope you strained your martian eyes trying to read the stuff in yellow. (We know you are a closet MSU fan. That's why your avatar is GREEN)! :laugh:

PSS. You guys are going down this year!!!!!!
  3. Superstarov

Superstarov First Round Draft Pick

Alright, alright.

I'll bite.

GO BLUE!!!

Hail to the victors valient!
    Hail to the conquering heroes!
    Hail, Hail, to Michigan!
    The Champions of the West!!!
  4. ggazoo69

ggazoo69 Team Captain Forum Donor

I like both schools. Seriously. I just think MSU needs to worry about making a bowl game rather than putting all their eggs in one basket (beating Michigan). I think Stanton can have a great year. I was really impressed with him two years ago against Michigan in the first half before he went down with an injury. MSU would have won that game.

I read a national poll somewhere that said Lloyd Carr has more pressure on him to win than any college coach in the country.