1. Football Picks Survivor is done for 2014. Congrats to billlaimbeer from The Pistons Forum

Utah October 12 7:30PM

Discussion in 'October 2007' started by max, Oct 12, 2007.

1. buddahfan

buddahfan Retired from Forum

Missing from Lee's astute observations of the game is the fact that Hot Rod had 7 assists, albeit 4 turnovers.

Hot Rod and C-Bill will work fine together because Hot Rod can play the point and C-Bill's outside shooting and size and strength on defense are good enough for him to play the off guard when the two play together.

No two guards have exactly the same game so it is highly unlikely that Hot Rod will have the same game as Rip does. Michael, Magic, Stockton and Nash all have/had different games but they all were/are great guards.

Hot Rod will be more than just fine.

Magic didn't have the greatest outside game when he started playing in the NBA either, Hot Rod's will be more than adequate.

:hoops:

2. Mad Hatter

Mad Hatter First Round Draft Pick

Glad to hear that. Did he look like he might be able to help us win this year? Or could he be a guy we send back to the lab for a year or two a-la Amir?

Be nice to know we have a 7-1 "1st round pick equatable" comin well seasoned in 09. :sssh:

3. buddahfan

buddahfan Retired from Forum

4. LA Dre

LA Dre All-Star 1x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

thanks for posting Buddah, I missed hearing the game as the wife :ballchaindragged me off to the Movies to see "Why Did I Get Married? and today I have been asking that question:stirthepot:

Anyway the first line of Matt's comments are:
    "It was a close game at the half but the Jazz pulled away in the third quarter"

The Pistons led 46-34 at the half...does this mean that if the Pistons don't lead by at least 25 points the game is close? :confused: I only ask this as our second half team as well as or bench has blown double digit halftime leads in two consecutive games. Can our rookies/second team play any defense or are we just relying on them know how to shoot, drive and score?? :stirthepot:

Ok I guess I am being hard on the fellas after only three games of play, but hopefully this lack of defense and Sheeds' foul proness is just a preseason trend....:pray: