vs Golden State Warriors Saturday December 12 7:30 pm

Discussion in 'December 2009' started by roscoe36, Nov 3, 2009.

1. del

del Bench Warmer Forum Donor

Another solid win and happy they pulled it off or I would have heard about it from my mate who's a GSW fan.

Stuckey and CV were the standouts, but thought Rip was real good for his first game in six weeks. If CV can produce more games like this and the Denver game, I may have to change my thoughts about the Pistons paying him so much.

Agree with what people are saying about Wilcox, great to see him up off the bench supporting the team despite not getting minutes. In all, the team chemistry looks real good and them playing through these injuries has probably helped.

The one down point is that the team is racking up way to many TO's and they seem to exceed the assists most nights. Been hoping it would improve the more these guys play together, but maybe they just need more time.

Last point is that's it's funny how all the talk a couple of games back about tanking has fallen by the wayside now that the ledger is back up around the 500 mark...

2. TaS

TaS All-Star Forum Donor

Yeah, although we are .500 now, it appears as though we are capable of playing .550 ball and maybe better with all of our weapons back. That is probably too good of a team to go the tanking route and still have some credibility. Although it might be a cold blooded great strategy in the long run, it would be too obvious. The only way to pull it off would be to make up some story about how a lineup of Atkins/Daye/Summers/Wilcox/Kwame have been killing it in practice and deserve 50 games to prove that they can translate it into prime time. Get the beat writers to play along.