1. Football Picks Survivor is done for 2014. Congrats to billlaimbeer from The Pistons Forum

Home Washington Wizards Friday Dec 21 2012

Discussion in 'December 2012' started by roscoe36, Oct 29, 2012.

1. roscoe36

roscoe36 All-Star Administrator

The Koolaid is strong.

linwood likes this.
  2. copper

copper Bench Warmer

I said a cheap version, and yes he will be good, but not dominant like I see Drummond can become.

3. Walter

Walter All-Star Forum Donor

I'm with Copper. I think Davis might become a better scorer, but Drummond will be dominant defensively.

4. BillLaimbeer

BillLaimbeer All-Star 4x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

Take the worst team in the NBA and then remove 5 of its top players. You would hope the Pistons could whoop them.

5. LA Dre

LA Dre All-Star 1x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

Pistons have two more games vs the Wiz this season, we should get least 11 Victories this seasons:biggrin:...

Stuckey and Villuneava came off the bench to hold off the surging Wizards who trailed the Pistons by 19 at the half for the second straight night. I say hold off because the Pistons had another brain fart during the halftime meeting and both the offensive miscues and defensive woes, allowed the Wizards to trim a 22 point lead all the way down to six at one time. In fact a injury to Prince when the Pistons had a 21 point lead turned the game around. Prince tried aa jumper from the left of the hoop and came down on Nene's foot and twisted his ankle. After making one out of two FT's he retired to the locker room with the Pistons up 22...59-37...

The Wizards trim the lead down to 64-58 and surprisingly the Pistons didn't seem to recover and stop the bleeding until Stuckey, Daye and Charlie V reentered the game.

The Pistons maintained a 10 point cushion for most of the 4th qtr, but it wasn't until the end in crunch time where they began to make stops and take control of the games. Max finished with points including 6 during this crunch time. Once again Drummond led the team in boards, but still appeared to be out of synch in getting the ball in the hoop.

18pts and 8 dimes for Stuckey, 19 pts and 7 boards for Charlie.

Got some contributions from both Daye and Bynum tonight too.

Pistons get 4 days off to celebrate this 2 game win streak and celebrate the Holidays with the family. Lets hope that Christmas of 2014, the Pistons will be working the court on national TV.

Happy Holidays everyone!!!

roscoe36 likes this.
  6. BallDon'tLie

BallDon'tLie All-Star 3x Fantasy Champion

I like Drummond.
    I'm totally excited about him!
    That being said, I'll take Anthony Davis.
    ...there, I'm on record and I hope to get ripped-0n in 4 years when 'Dre is racking up DPOYs and helping our favorite team roll deep in the playoffs.

Mogilny likes this.
  7. Mogilny

Mogilny All-Star Forum Donor

I'm not surprised to see this from the premier Drummond hater BDL. If I'd gotten a penny for each post you've been raging over Dre eating up Dayes minutes at the 4 or your neverending "it's Max friggin' contract year, he NEEDS those minutes" I'd earned Chaz $$$. Give the kid a chance.

BallDon'tLie, linwood and basketbills like this.