We Have Failed Miserably at Developing Young Talent/It Will Come Back to Bite Us

Discussion in 'Pistons and NBA' started by armygirl, Nov 10, 2006.

1. lazyberbs

lazyberbs First Round Draft Pick

TayShawn, from your lips to God's ear. I am not a religious nut but that old saying says it all. And they are fun to watch.

I think the turnovers are caused mostly because Dwight is not used to being double-teamed. He kind of panics when they come at him and passes badly. It should help when JJ gets to playing because of the added 3-point threat. After last night, Deyon's 3-point threat maybe will have to be considered.

That is also one reason so many want Darko on the floor with Dwight. DMC seems to be able to pass to Dwight at places where he can use the ball better, and many think that with DMC's high post threat, opponents will not be able to double team D12.

They do know that the turnovers are killing them. I believe they have a couple of days off here and maybe something can be done. It does not help that Jameer is a shoot-first PG, either. Also, teams have not had to respect Hedo's shot, either. Again, maybe last night's game will help.

In the game that they had only 14 or so TOs, it was noticibly easier to play.

I guess I had better end it. After all, this is a Piston forum
  2. roscoe36

roscoe36 All-Star Administrator

Actually, I find it kinda interesting because I don't have time to follow Orlando.
  3. tpaPistonFan

tpaPistonFan First Round Draft Pick

I would be willing to bet that Orlando offers Darko a contract, but not for what he is looking for. I think Darko will bolt the NBA in favor of the Euro league at the end of the season. He isn't starting and he isn't getting many minutes (I know that some of reason has to do with foul trouble).

I have mixed feelings about Darko, I do wish he would become the player most of you envision him to be so JD keeps some face (in regards to drafting players).. However, I have not been impressed at all with him.

One observation.. The same people that said Rodney White would be an all star are the same people saying Darko is going to be awesome... Hmm... Some of you, and you know who you are, should not pursue a scouting job.. Sorry, but you suck at evaluating :)
  4. lazyberbs

lazyberbs First Round Draft Pick

What'sa a Rodney White??:pound: :pound:

I have to say that I was not a Rodney White fan. Maybe it was because I never really got to know much about him because we were wintering in the southwest during those years.

But who knows. I might have been one. Wouldn't put it past me :sssh: !

To tell you the truth, I did not even know these forums existed until I was getting so frustrated by the way I felt Darko was being treated. I was just looking for a place to vent my ire and found the Detroit News Fan Forum. That was before Roscoe got this one started.

My wife rues the day I found this one. Says it takes up too much of my time. I try to cut down but it is the first place I usually look when I fire up my computer.

I really enjoy crossing swords with you guys, though. It beats working for a living.
  5. aurora

aurora Bench Warmer

Yeah, I'm a total Pistonsforum.com addict. I have all these fantasy teams now that are running a distant second, but the first thing I do in the am and the last in the pm is to check Pistonsforum.com for the latest posts. I get very irritable with anyone and anything that interrupts me before I am completely caught up with the latest thoughts Pistons and otherwise.
  6. armygirl

armygirl Bench Warmer Forum Donor

Ditto Aurora, here it is 6:15 A.M. and I am checking out the latest vibes on Pistonsforum. It's a daily ritual for me.