WHat's Happening With WIll Blalock?

Discussion in 'Pistons and NBA' started by footprints, Nov 20, 2006.

1. footprints

footprints Second Round Draft Pick

when are we going to see the kid play? he had a decent preseason, now he sitting. does anyone know something i don't? is he a keeper or a filler?
  2. footprints

:gun1: :cold: :yellowprison:
  3. roscoe36

roscoe36 All-Star Administrator

We just don't know yet. :(
  4. mercury

mercury Bench Warmer

His plate is full.... carrying Chauncey's luggage.... fetchin' donuts... shaggin' rebounds... and enjoying his NBA paydays.
  5. Terry T

Terry T First Round Draft Pick

I want to see him play. He is the only back up point guard that is really a point guard. It would be nice to have a drive and dish guy to set up Tay , Sheed and McDyess. He seemed to generate a lot of movement to the basket.
  6. footprints

i watched the kid at iowa state and he did well. but i want to see what he adds to us here!!! if C B is gone as a free agent that who's next other then this kid?
  7. roscoe36

Lindsey Hunter.

The Pistons have a few picks next year, they might try to draft a PG if CB leaves.
  8. footprints

i am a realist when it comes to baketball and have watched many teams drive into the brick wall. celtics with the big three, had a chance to trade some of them but didn't, still have not bounced back. the knicks with pat, had a chance but waited until it was too late. the sixers and AI are going through it now. after they lost in the finals and couldn't get back they should have traded him. now they are stuck or will get half of nothing. why are we holding to this team. we won, then almost got back then slid futher back then even futher back again. players max out at some point. lets start over and not hit the wall. CB RIP Ty & Sheed can bring great returns now, in three years they will only be hits against the cap and reasons we're in the lottery
  9. roscoe36

Great points!
  10. TaS

TaS All-Star Forum Donor

Is there anyone here who thinks that the Pistons can win it all this year with the current roster? Anybody?

There are some serious die-hards here, and if there are no believers, then I think a brilliant trade or a rebuild are the only options.
  11. Pwn Toney

Pwn Toney All-Star Forum Donor

Blalock simply doesn't possess the shiny bald peak and sensual muscular physique of a Mo Evans.
  12. footprints

can we win this year, i am with the home team but its more then just getting out of the east. right now its a toss up to even do that. if the bulls gell they have a decent chance, shag and dwade are still standing. that #23 guy is cleveland is capable of alot. washington is just a bunch of shooters who may or may not get hot. indy is set for a fall like every year. but looking out west. i see Tim Ducan, #1 Phx #2 , Dallas#3 hate to say it but LAC#4 im not sure our team can beat the #5 team from the west in 7 games.
    i say dont just do a personal swap, lets do what we did the last time, look for the next RIP and CB who both came cheap if i recall. CB was a bust before he got here. and RIP alone in washington was just another shooter. Joe D did it once lets roll the dice again. b/c right now were betting against the house, we won now its time to walk away:pound: :nerd2: :yellowprison:
  13. footprints

sounds like you might not be a basketball person. this is about balling:hoops:
  14. jzchen

jzchen Bench Warmer Forum Donor

....which Flip Saunders has the 'hots' for it....:pound:
  15. Pwn Toney

My record speaks for itself....:rant2:
  16. footprints

well i can't check your past record, all i know is what you posted in this line. I talk teach and know basketball, so how shiney someones head is i don't understand. maybe i am to serious and if so i am sorry. :sssh:
  17. footprints

Now who wants to TALK BASKETBALL?:stirthepot:
  18. roscoe36

SHOW ME THE BASKETBALL!!!!

:D
  19. dba

dba All-Star Moderator 1x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

I was going to, but it slipped out of my hands.
  20. Pwn Toney

Welcome to the board my friend. I am Darth Low. I am a liason to PF.com and the author of the "Sour Notes" articles and Sith Lord. Everything I say will consist of some form of unrest or unpleasantness until we win the title. You will also find that many of my comments will be accompanied by a twist of lemon, lime, or wasabi.

Please to not be taking any of my smart %%%%%ed comments personally as you will most likely be subject to many of them in response to your honest posts throught the season. They are not intended to insult or offend, but merely to bring some fans back to the level of reality that exists somewhere between the statosphere and the depths of hell.

Enjoy your stay here at PF.com and RAZE IT UP!!!! :flame: