who would you like to see the pistons play next, wizards or cavs

Discussion in 'Pistons and NBA' started by armygirl, May 2, 2006.

1. 16 Mile

16 Mile Bench Warmer

Wiz,
    With Larry Hughes back, the Cav's become a much tougher matchup, especially with our bench. Delk and Evans will have some serious matchup problems defensively, and Delfino hasn't proven himself. I have a feeling Rip and Tay would play 45+ min a game against Cleveland.
  2. buddahfan

buddahfan Retired from Forum

I would like to see the Pistons play the Tones next and forget all this other bullsheet.
  3. aurora

aurora Bench Warmer

I pick Cavs, as long as I can use my mute button

After watching all the games so far in this series, I'd rather we play the Cavs. However, on a personal level and not having to do with our Pistons advance to the championship, I don't think I can bear listening to the jock talking heads on TNT, ESPN and everywhere else GUSH CONSTANTLY over LeBron. Tonight in this Game 6 it was really bad. Don't THEY realize that we are going to have to live with this guy possibly dominating the NBA airwaves for the rest of our natural lives?
    Why is everyone in such a rush to reduce the entire league to one young man? I mean I want to send them some massage oil and tell them to excuse themselves until they are back in command of their faculties.

I realize this is kind of off-topic but I almost couldn't watch the second half of the game because of all the oohing and ahing. There is nothing wrong with anyone feeling that way of course. It just makes for very lousy television. Thank God for the mute button on the remote.

Back to the point, which is that I still would rather we face the Cavs in the next round. Even though I know I will have to put up with LeBron mania while they overlook our dominant Pistons.
  4. justise32

justise32 First Round Draft Pick

Re: I pick Cavs, as long as I can use my mute button

They got to chill with that LeBron mania stuff cause I can't deal with all of that nonsense. I'm not trying to hear all of that. :fingerscr

Don't misunderstand me now, I think LeBron is a very good player; most likely will be a very outstanding player in the near future. The man has got krazy game.