Why Are You Here and Will You Stay?

Discussion in 'Pistons and NBA' started by dba, Jul 18, 2006.

?

Why Are You Here?

1. Detroiter / Homer - my team right or wrong

53 vote(s)
    81.5%
  2. Players - I follow players not teams

2 vote(s)
    3.1%
  3. Winning - not going to watch a loser

3 vote(s)
    4.6%
  4. Game - basketball junkie

7 vote(s)
    10.8%
  1. MotownPride

MotownPride Starter 2x Fantasy Champion

That's an easy one. :) It's simply the way the poll was constructed. You have an option to make votes public or not.
  2. roscoe36

roscoe36 All-Star Administrator

Depending on the question, sometimes more "honest" responses will come if polls are anonymous.
  3. aurora

aurora Bench Warmer

Oh. :thumb: Cool. I thought there might be something wrong with my computer.

I can see that. Because I really hesitated to vote Basketball Junkie when I saw the 80% Detroiter/Homers!:eek: :tape: :laugh:
  4. Pwn Toney

Pwn Toney All-Star Forum Donor

I love how it's the Potato Festival of the fries....as if Potato chips and hashbrowns aren't invited....:laugh:
  5. Winless Wonders

Winless Wonders Starter Forum Donor

I love all Detroit teams. I watch them win or lose. I did get a little discouraged when Ilitch bought the Tigers and refused to put money into them in the 90's so I did not watch as much as I did in the past. The last couple of years though my interest picked back up with the addition of Pudge and now with a legit manager in Leyland.

I do have favorite players on other teams that I watch like with football Tom Brady with New England or Chad Johnson with the Bengals. As far as basketball goes I have always been an Iverson fan. The little man has heart of steel. other than that I am pretty much a homer.
  6. FreshPrince22

FreshPrince22 Bench Warmer

Detroit homer, but I think my interest fluxuates depending on if I like the players. Not necessarily if they're winning, but more of the personality of the team, and the style they play. For instance I really loved the 00-04 Pistons when there were more scrappy and underdogs, but I found myself caring less in 04-06 despite more wins.
  7. Darth Tater

Darth Tater All-Star Forum Donor 6x Fantasy Champion

LOL. Well, I told you it was a good ole' boy network. We are trying to change it so that even shoestring potatoes are welcomed one day.:D