1. Football Picks Survivor is done for 2014. Congrats to billlaimbeer from The Pistons Forum

Why Are You Here and Will You Stay?

Discussion in 'Pistons and NBA' started by dba, Jul 18, 2006.

?

Why Are You Here?

1. Detroiter / Homer - my team right or wrong

53 vote(s)
    81.5%
  2. Players - I follow players not teams

2 vote(s)
    3.1%
  3. Winning - not going to watch a loser

3 vote(s)
    4.6%
  4. Game - basketball junkie

7 vote(s)
    10.8%
  1. MotownPride

MotownPride Starter 2x Fantasy Champion

That's an easy one. :) It's simply the way the poll was constructed. You have an option to make votes public or not.

2. roscoe36

roscoe36 All-Star Administrator

Depending on the question, sometimes more "honest" responses will come if polls are anonymous.

3. aurora

aurora Bench Warmer

Oh. :thumb: Cool. I thought there might be something wrong with my computer.

I can see that. Because I really hesitated to vote Basketball Junkie when I saw the 80% Detroiter/Homers!:eek: :tape: :laugh:

4. Pwn Toney

Pwn Toney All-Star Forum Donor

I love how it's the Potato Festival of the fries....as if Potato chips and hashbrowns aren't invited....:laugh:

5. Winless Wonders

Winless Wonders Starter Forum Donor

I love all Detroit teams. I watch them win or lose. I did get a little discouraged when Ilitch bought the Tigers and refused to put money into them in the 90's so I did not watch as much as I did in the past. The last couple of years though my interest picked back up with the addition of Pudge and now with a legit manager in Leyland.

I do have favorite players on other teams that I watch like with football Tom Brady with New England or Chad Johnson with the Bengals. As far as basketball goes I have always been an Iverson fan. The little man has heart of steel. other than that I am pretty much a homer.

6. FreshPrince22

FreshPrince22 Bench Warmer

Detroit homer, but I think my interest fluxuates depending on if I like the players. Not necessarily if they're winning, but more of the personality of the team, and the style they play. For instance I really loved the 00-04 Pistons when there were more scrappy and underdogs, but I found myself caring less in 04-06 despite more wins.

7. Darth Tater

Darth Tater All-Star Forum Donor 6x Fantasy Champion

LOL. Well, I told you it was a good ole' boy network. We are trying to change it so that even shoestring potatoes are welcomed one day.:D