Why Kobe Is A Loser On The Court

Discussion in 'Pistons and NBA' started by buddahfan, Mar 1, 2006.

1. buddahfan

buddahfan Retired from Forum

I was listening to the Orlando - Laker game tonight and with the Lakers up by 12 points with 14 seconds left to play Kobe takes an unnecessary 3 point shot. The fact that he made it is irrelevant.

Anyone with any class, which of course we know Kobe has none, would never take a 30 foot shot at home with 14 seconds left and your team leading by 12 points.

A real loser man.

P.S. Darko had another real nice game with 6 points 7 boards and 3 blocks in about 22 minutes.
  2. 1989

1989 First Round Draft Pick

I looked at the play-by-play and it seems that the Lakers were going to have to shoot anyway; the shot clock was going to expire with 7 seconds left.

I know there's a lot to dislike about the guy, but I don't think he was at fault in this instance.
  3. rdang

rdang First Round Draft Pick

I was watching the game (Darko watch!). Kobe was all the way down by the sideline waaaay past the three point line. He had to shoot and he drained it. What a shot - he was ridiculous tonight, it was like watching someone bored have to go out there and do a job he knows he dominates.

He paced himself all game.
  4. TaS

TaS All-Star Forum Donor

I actually thought that Kobe played one of his better games of the season. He didn't dominate the ball on every possession, which got others involved. He took shots when he needed to, sort of like Billups does. That last 3 was a little, but it's not like it was a blow-out. The game was still in question until his put it out of reach on 3 straight possessions.

If he played like that every game, he would be a lot more respected.