Will Blalock - Sioux Falls Skyforce Tracker

Discussion in 'Pistons and NBA' started by buddahfan, Apr 18, 2007.

1. Buckeyes#1

Buckeyes#1 First Round Draft Pick

Can you imagine if we had those five new starters and we still had Darko and Arroyo? That would be uhhhhhhhhhh, almost orgasmic. "D" wouldn't stand for Detroit. It would stand for DYNASTY (die nasty)

2. basketbills

basketbills All-Star Forum Donor

As I recall...that shot had perfect rotation and came off his hand quite nicely. It sent a message to the rest of the League that Blalock can shoot [STRIKE]threes[/STRIKE] three.

3. webz

webz All-Star Snub Administrator 2x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

I'm with TaShawn on this subject. Right now, Flip is the best we have at backup point and we'll just have to ride our luck.

Maybe WB can contribute next season, who knows? But there is no way I'd be putting him out there right now in a playoff situation against the likes of Tony Parker, Steve Nash and Baron Davis.

I root for the underdog as much as the next guy, and yeah it would be nice if our 60th pick could become a legit backup for us, but the odds aren't great.

4. Lee356

Lee356 All-Star

You know what the odds are that a guy who never played point since highschool is going to do well as a point guard in the playoffs? It will never happen. Murray will never help us win a game, especially not in this series. I will take my chances on an actual point guard. Rookies have a bad name these days with so many coming out early, but Blalock is a four year college player. Like Prince in his first year, Blalock is ready to contribute.

5. mikhail1973

mikhail1973 All-Star Administrator 1x Fantasy Champion

Kiev - Farmington Hills, MI - Santa Clara, CA
    What I really don't understand is why in the world wouldn't Flip try playing Blalock to spell Chauncey for a few extra minutes. Every time Billups comes out of the game the opponents go on a run, sometimes big run. In this second loss to Bulls that run decided the game. We already know that neither Hunter nor Murray can help. Give this guy a few minutes.