Will Chauncey or Rip finally make all star team?

Discussion in 'Pistons and NBA' started by Big C, Sep 23, 2005.

1. bricalz

bricalz First Round Draft Pick

All Stars

Yeah, I'll take RINGS and FINALS appearances more than the All-star ones and I'm sure Rip and Cnote will too. All the more chips on their shoulders.

But, I really don't think they can crack the crop of PG and SG in the East. Not because they don't have the game, but they don't have the name. Other guards are just prime-time kinda guys while they are more of low-key. And in fan voting its gonna come down to that.

IF they get picked by the coach and they deserve it then hell yeah. But they have to produce fast in the first half. But like I said, just WIN guys and you'll be noticed, regardless of making the All-Star game or not. :eyebrows:
  2. puertoricanballer

puertoricanballer First Round Draft Pick

3. Jackattaq

Jackattaq First Round Draft Pick

Good post

I think that they may miss out too because of statistics. With the way that the Pistons play (anyone can go off and hurt you) you never know who will get the stats. The Pistons guard's stats aren't bad but they don't blow you away either. Gilbert Arenas averaged around 24ppg (I think, I didn't look it up) and was a more "sexy" pick than Billups who outplayed him everytime they played. I just don't think the Pistons will get the "love" with the way they play the game.