1. Football Picks Survivor is done for 2014. Congrats to billlaimbeer from The Pistons Forum

[Yahoo! Sports] Dolphins 27, Lions 10 (AP)

Discussion in 'Football, Baseball, and Hockey' started by Media Guy, Nov 23, 2006.

1. Media Guy

Media Guy First Round Draft Pick

Joey Harrington played on Thanksgiving in Detroit for the fifth time. He had his best game on the holiday, perhaps because he doesn't play for the Lions anymore. Harrington threw three touchdown passes to help the Miami Dolphins erase a 10-point deficit and roll to a 27-10 victory over Detroit. The quarterback was drafted third overall in 2002 by the Lions, who traded him in May for a conditional...

Link To Original Article

2. bezeach

bezeach First Round Draft Pick 1x Fantasy Champion

Another embarrasing loss for the Lions. 10-0 lead in the first and they get shutout the rest of the game. Everyone should boycott them, not go to there games and not watch them.

3. roscoe36

roscoe36 All-Star Administrator

Unfortunately my friend, I have almost completely dropped them off my radar. They are an embarassment.

4. Winless Wonders

Winless Wonders Starter Forum Donor

Go Joey, it's your Birthday!! Go, Joey its your Birthday!!! What he doesn't play for the Lions anymore?? Gee, another one bites the dust. :pound: :pound: :pound:

This team is a joke. Millen is like 50 games below .500 and he still has his job. How sad. The team was better with Mooch. Someone please end the misery:gun1: .

5. TheeTFD

TheeTFD All-Star

In 3 thanks day games for the Lions he threw 0 TD passes. On the road for his new club he throws 3. He were truly holding him back. He never had permission to go deep.

6. jammertime

jammertime Starter 1x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

I've always thought that Joey was a serviceable NFL QB.

He was set up to fail in Detroit from day 1.

- No offensive line.
    - 3 top 10 picks at WR ("Joey has no excuses. He has all the weapons now.") that can't catch, run routes or get any seperation.
    - HORRIBLE offensive play calling
    - No running game
    - unfair fan expectations
    - a short leash from fans and the coaching staff
    - penalties that kill drives
    - a defence that gave up big plays, forcing the O to play catch-up most games
    - etc. etc. etc. I could go on all day long.

I was glad to see Joey do well in his return. I think he deserved it for the class he's shown despite all of the crap that has been tossed on him the past 4 seasons.

7. TheeTFD

TheeTFD All-Star

They, the org., never needed for him to take responsiblity for the win or loss. He only took what was given.