[Yahoo! Sports] Marinelli: Lack of discipline to blame for Lions 0-5 record (AP)

Discussion in 'Football, Baseball, and Hockey' started by Media Guy, Oct 9, 2006.

1. Media Guy

Media Guy First Round Draft Pick

Rod Marinelli thinks there is one major reason his Detroit Lions are 0-5. Discipline. The day after the Lions blew a 14-point lead in Sunday's 26-17 loss to the Minnesota Vikings, Marinelli saw what he expected on the game film. "After having a chance to view the tape, a theme throughout our team is not doing our jobs, understanding our jobs and doing what we are coached to do," he said.

Link To Original Article
  2. roscoe36

roscoe36 All-Star Administrator

I'm not sure what it says about Rod that he figured this out in 5 games.
  3. bezeach

bezeach First Round Draft Pick 1x Fantasy Champion

What has a better chance of happening this season? (an SI poll)

Bears finishing 16-0?
    Lions finishing 0-16?
  4. LA Dre

LA Dre All-Star 1x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

I thought I heard the same poll on ESPN, but it was Bears finshing 16-0 or Raiders finshing 0-16. maybe I heard it on the local radio station, because people around here socal still claim the Raiders as their team.

You see there are fans for three other teams (Bucs, Titans, and Raiders) who are also suffering through winless seasons so far. :loser:

The question is do they a have clueless Millen :noidea: or broken down Ford running the operations. :stupid:
  5. bezeach

bezeach First Round Draft Pick 1x Fantasy Champion

It was an ESPN poll (Sports Illustrated), I just changed the Raiders name to the Lions.