[Yahoo! Sports] Silence at Ford Field lets Lions hear how bad they are (AP)

Discussion in 'Football, Baseball, and Hockey' started by Media Guy, Dec 11, 2006.

1. Media Guy

Media Guy First Round Draft Pick

Ford Field was so quiet Sunday that Roy Williams claimed he could hear fans ordering hot dogs at the concession stands. The Detroit Lions players don't blame their fans for being apathetic. Some of them are wondering what even brings them to the stadium to watch one of the worst teams in recent memory.

Link To Original Article
  2. roscoe36

roscoe36 All-Star Administrator

I have a buddy who went. He told me that he doesn't remember anything, he was too busy getting wasted from the minute they entered the stadium.

Ford Field. Detroit's largest downtown bar.
  3. detteam

detteam All-Star

How refreshing to have some players candidly understand how pissed off we fans are...instead of the BS ramblings of Roy and his idiotic 1st down motions. I sometimes wonder if WCF and his possy are completely deaf, dumb & blind to the fact that Lions fans are leaving in droves.

Mr. Ilitch...Mr. Davidson...Mr. Cuban...anyone or any group with the financial resources:

PLEASE make a rational offer to the Fords and turn this turd around for the good people of Detroit and long suffering Lions fans everywhere.
  4. speilman54

speilman54 Second Round Draft Pick

Maybe that's why Roy dropped a few passes. He was distracted by the hotdog orders. Hey Roy did you want extra mustard on yours.
  5. roscoe36

roscoe36 All-Star Administrator

There are two kinds of people 54. Hot dogs and weiners. Roy is both. The Uber Sausage.